Chapter 76

I KNOW...I KNOW
I told you guys that I was sick (which I am) but I had some free time today and I just couldn't resist it. I decided to gift you guys with a chapter. Now, no promises that it'll be long or very good. I am doing this and going to chem practice.
Now I might not update until the 8th of January. But after that, I'll be updating very soon!
Hope you guys comment on my work. And...
Love you
Enjoy!!!

I kept taking glances to my side, making sure Chris was okay and that he wouldn't have another blood episode. My heart was going to burst out of my chest and I was worried to death for him. I took another glance at him. He was looking out of the window. His bare and bloodied chest was heavily raising up and down.

"To the left?" I asked Chris. He nodded.

"Gabby you can slow down you're going to get yourself killed" He coughed, motioning at the speed I was driving. I rolled my eyes.

"This is not the time, Chris. I need to get you to the hospital now!" I exclaimed.

I felt my fists clenching against the weel at the reminder of what happened minutes ago. I wanted to strangle and hug Chris at the same time. I was more than sure that he had known about his health issues before. He had kept it a secret from all of us.

"Once you get better I'm going to kill you myself!" I said as I turned right. He looked at me, unable to form any words because of how weak he was.

"You knew you had issues! Fine! You didn't tell us. But why not take care of them yourself?" I exclaimed in anger. He started to cough again and I frowned in worry.

"I didn't find it important. We were busy with the houses and everything going on. It definitely wasn't the time to play doctor" He said as he started to cough again.

"Not important? Chris are you fucking insane? You could have something very serious! Have you at least went to the doctor?" I shouted in anger. He looked away from me and my mouth fell open.

He was completely out of his mind!

"What if something happens?" I tried to contain my voice as I made a U-turn towards the hospital.

"Fuck it. Then it had to happen" He muttered and I couldn't help but smack him with my free hand.

"Don't fucking talk like that! Do you imagine how worried Isabella will be? What about Felix and Enzo?" I said angrily. He opened his mouth ready to protest when I beat him to it.

"What about me?" I shouted. Silence followed my words as I started to approach the hospital.

"You? Aren't you just playing, Gabriella? Trying to make me fall for you?" He asked me through his coughing. I felt the hurt. It was like he slapped me. I parked the car and turned to look at his face.

"Is that what you really think of me? That everything I said and did was because I playing?" I asked him angrily. Something flashed in his eyes.

"Why else Gabriella? Why would you bring me here? Play scared and shit, huh?" He asked me angrily. The amount of anger I felt for him was unexplainable.

"Because I fucking care about you!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. The realization of my words drowned on me and I gasped. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car, slamming the door.