7~potion

here's a short little snuggly one for ya :) sorry bout all the angst i've been writing x
-
-
-
-
-
"Varian you need to rest, please!!" (y/n) pleaded as Varian walked to his lab.

Varian ignored her, his work came before his health. "go away, (y/n). I'm *sniff* fine"

he walked inside and started working on his experiments (alchemy and sh*t). "Varian please. rest, I'm concerned for your health."
Varian gave her a cold stare and continued working.

"VARIAN ENOUGH" she yelled, trying to grab the beaker Varian was holding. she raised her arm and try to reach from behind.

"(Y/N) STOP THIS *cough* POTION IS DANGEROUS" Varian yelled back as he raised his arm, holding the liquid. (y/n) had to try and reach even higher now, as Varian was quite a bit taller than her.

they started cat fighting with (y/n) trying to hit Varian and Varian doing his best deflecting then with one arm, sniffling and coughing in between.

since Varian was sick, (y/n) managed to push him over. (y/n) pounced on top of him, ready to slap his face and drag him to his room to rest. but Varians hand dropped the beaker, causing it to shatter.

pink smoke filled the room as the two began coughing. "DAMMIT VARIAN! WHAT WAS THAT POTION ANYWAY?"

Varian was about to answer when suddenly, the smoke cleared. he stared up at (y/n) and she stared back. at that moment he saw something in her that he had never before.

"d-do you want me to get off you?"
"no no it's fine"

Varian's fever has seemed to have disappeared right then and there, but it appeared that he was getting a different kind of illness, a case of the crushes for (y/n).

Varian gave (y/n) a sweet smile, causing her to blush. 'man. even when he's sick he really does look cute' (y/n) blushed harder at her own thoughts. 'WAIT WHAT?? NO WAY I THINK HES CUTE. WITH HIS DUMB PRETTY EYES ANd his..freckles and...beautiful smile-'

(y/n)'s thoughts were interrupted by a warm passionate kiss from the alchemist she called her best friend (more than friends now thoughhh~)

Varian pulled (y/n) closer down to him, so now her head was leaning on his chest.

"Varian i-"
"shhhhh" he said, putting his finger over her mouth. "i already know"

(y/n) put her arms around Varian, and he did the same. they both felt so in love with each other at that moment.

"so that was totally a love potion right?"
"yup"
"when will it fade away?"
"well uh...you see it doesn't exactly...fade away"
-
-
-
-
-
IDK WHAT THAT WAS OH WELL
oh yea btw

this was what i pictures the cuddle to be💕i took a little inspiration from my real life experience (just the fighting and then finding a comfy position tgt on the floor and staying there to snuggle)anyway i hoped you liked it💗

i took a little inspiration from my real life experience (just the fighting and then finding a comfy position tgt on the floor and staying there to snuggle)
anyway i hoped you liked it💗