Part 26

Sitting in the posh restaurant of Delhi Arnav looked at his watch for nth time. He is just hoping Khushi didn't turned him down. It's their 8th propose anniversary, on this date 8 year back he had proposed Khushi. Today he decided to tell Khushi the reason why he let her down 7 years back. He knows no reason can be justify his sins but he want to confess today all his weaknesses in front of Khushi and let her decide his punishment. After spending few days with his kids he wanted to be with his family. It was the date when he had opened his heart in front of her for the first time and today he wants to do the same. It was the best day of his life that time they had decided to celebrate this day forever. Khushi was a hardcore romantic person and wanted to make every occasion of their togetherness special. Every thing was so good then, they were so happy but his one step destroyed everything he could have cherished.

FLASHBACK

Arnav and Khushi were sitting in a park and doing their assignment when Arnav laid on grass holding his chest. It's been month since he took her on their unofficial coffee date. Now they had come quite close and become good friend but in Khushi eyes only because for him she is more than friend from the day he first time saw her. No one except Aman knows about his love for Khushi and he is coaxing him to propose her from long. It's not that he didn't wantedto propose her, infact he is dying to announce his feelings for her but he is scared of her answer... her rejection. It's not that her 'NO' is going to stop him from pursuing her... he is going to try till his last breath but still it scares him.

 he is going to try till his last breath but still it scares him

( Khushi's Look )

"Khushi... Khushi I have to tell something important to you" said Arnav.

"Haa bataiye hum sun rhe hai" said Khushi still scribing on her note book. (Yeah I'm listening)

"Khushi it's important so please look at me" said Arnav.

"Arnavji still gear from my ear so where I'm looking doesn't matter" said Khushi still busy in her notes.

Arnav frown seeing her lack of interest. Here he had finally gather himself to propose her and she is not even ready to look at him. For getting her attention he planned something in his mind and then smirking at Khushi he started.

"Khushi you know the importance of heart in human body?" asked Arnav.

"Of course Arnavji... I'm that much educated... you know" said Khushi sarcastically.

"So please just tell me what so important you wanted to say" she added later.

"Khushi I'm coming to that only please let me finish first before giving your special comments" spat Arnav.

"Okay Okay, I'm sorry... you can continue" said Khushi now fully concentrating on him.

"Khushi I'm going to share a big secret with you so listen carefully" said Arnav holding his smirk seeing his plan got successful. Khushi nodded her head in yes.