Chapter 24: Official

Jennie Pov.

Evening.

I was really surprised when she asked me if she can stay here again tonight. Although I'm not complaining infact I also wanted her to be here with me. Gosh I'm really being selfish I know.

I smile as I waited patiently. While watching on the t.v and seldom glancing on my phone. She said she'll arrive at 9pm, and it's already 9:50.

"Unnie!", Jihyo exclaimed as she snapped her finger in front of me.

"Yes?", I said as I looked at her with arched brow.

"You're not even watching the t.v? Can we change the channel?", Jihyo asked while holding on the remote.

"Just go on. I'm waiting for someone.", I said not looking at them but on my phone.

"Is that Lisa oppa? Ayyieee~", Nayeon said giggling and throwing small punches on Jihyo's arm.

"Yah~ unnie stop it~", Jihyo whined and throw her small punches as well.

And I just rolled my eyes and shaking my head at the sight of my two crazy sisters throwing punches on each other.

"Unnie~", I felt someone tug my arm, so I turned my head looking at her.

"Yes baby?", I answered as I smiled looking at youngest angel beside me.

"I told Lisa oppa that you asked me, to tell her that you love her.", Dahyun whispered on my ears. And my eyes almost popped out, as I heard it.

"What? baby why did you tell her that?", I asked in whisper as well. Dahyun then giggled mischieviously covering her mouth.

"Because, I just wanted to see Lisa oppa's response.", Dahyun whispered. And it made me so curious as well.

"So what was her response?", I asked as I pursed my lips tight. Trying not to be obvious that I was feeling giddy.

"She asked me to tell you that she lovesss you too.", Dahyun whispered and I couldn't contain my emotions as I giggled with my little sister in unison. Until I heard a knock on our door.

"Ow wait, someone's at the door, maybe she's here.", I said smiling to my sister as I stood up from the couch and went excitedly towards the door.

But when I opened the door, my eyes went wide and froze as I saw the person outside.

"Taehyung oppa?", I said furrowing my brow.

"Hi.", He said and wave his hand shyly.

"I just passed by, I went to a friend and it happens to be near your house so I just come by to say hi. I guessed? Did I disturb you?", He said rubbing his nape and looking tense, his still the shy type guy I knew.

"No, it's fine. We are just watching t.v. But I have a visitor as well that will be arriving anytime soon. Is that ok with you?, I can only offer a juice? or you prefer a hot tea?", I asked a bit awkwardly.

"Ow, a juice is much better, I kinda love sweets.", He said and before I asked him to come in.

"Jennie?", Lisa just arrived. But not looking at me, and rather glaring at Taehyung. And I know this situation is not good. So I went towards Lisa outside and grab her arm hugging it.

"Let's go. Taehyung oppa, just happened to passed by.", I said and drag Lisa inside my house. Taehyung was just staring at us, as we went inside.

"Please come in too oppa.", I said and wait for him to go inside before I closed the door.

"Lisa oppa!", Dahyun dashed towards Lisa as soon as she saw her and jump excitedly on the latter and hugging it tight.

"Aigoo, here baby I brought an ice cream for all of you. And it's milk flavor, like you said.", Lisa said and whispered Dahyun about the flavor, which she thought I haven't hear her. It made me smile and shakes my head in amusement. But then I remember we also have another visitor inside.