Chapter 22

Day of Meet 

Ivy's P.O.V

"Lanie! Help me, please!" to say that I was nervous about meeting Liam would be an understatement. Considering the state that my room was in i'd say that I was completely and utterly terrified of meeting the handsome man that put up with me for some strange reason. After Liam and I exchanged names I automatically searched him up on facebook and oh my sweet cookies was he drool-worthy. 

Lanie my younger sister came waltzing into my room as if the world wasn't crumbling down around us and my life wasn't over. 

"Help me find something to wear, I've looked through everything." I present my bedroom floor as proof of my searchings, I even somehow managed to get an AC/DC shirt on my fan. Lanie smiled and told me she'd be right back before she walked out of my room and down towards her own. I decided then that while Lanie was hopefully finding me something cute to wear I would find a pair of shoes to wear. I had no idea where Liam was taking me so I had no idea what the dress code was. What if I went too dressy and everyone judged me? what if I didn't go dressy enough? 

I was never a fan of going out to places, I was more a stay at home in you're comfiest clothes and stuff your face with food that did not benefit your health while binge watching seasons on netflix, kinda girl. Only on rare occasions did I actually leave the house. 

Lanie returned back to my room with a beautiful dress in her hands. It was classy but not too classy and it was sexy but not too sexy and it was black so it instantly recieved my love. I gave Lanie the biggest hug I could manage and thanked her before I turned her around and practically shoved her out of my room. Sisterly love at its finest. 

After applying my makeup and curling my hair I was ready to go. I grabbed my purse, said goodbye to my family and headed to my favourite little coffee shop. 

I arrived at Casens' Coffee shop early and decided that a coffee was in order, I deserved to be rewarded. I'm never early to anything. Also the fact that my nerves were all over the place, I needed something that would calm me down. Oddly enough, caffinee calmed me down. Go figure. 

I ordered and waited for Liam in my usual spot at the back of the shop that was hidden in the corner. Half way through my drink a very masculine, very familiar voice spoke behind me.

"Posion?" 

I nearly dropped my coffee all over myself from the unexpected voice that appeared out of nowhere. I turned around and lo and behold there he was. The handsome devil himself.

"Hey Liam," I smiled shyly before getting up out of my seat to go in for one hell of an awkward hug. Why the hell would I do that? you're an idiot Ivy, I thought to myself. Liam didn't seem to mind however, as he offered his arm out to me when we pulled away from the hug with a sweet smile on his beautiful face. 

"You ready to go?" I nodded like a star-struck idiot before looping my arm in his and letting him lead the way to his car. 

Tonight would be intreseting, I thought, please act natural Ivy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The meet up will be continued next chapter :) 

hope you enjoyed! 

Xx Skittle Lova