The Talk

A/N
Thank you guys so much I never thought such a small idea would get seen by this many people.
Enjoy.

"Great job. I'll take care of Bakugo, you guys go home." Tomura sent all of us out of the bar.

Toga was skipping, and smiling on her way home, meanwhile I was silent most of the way there. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" Toga stopped in front of me with a concerned look on her face. "What do you mean?" I asked thinking back to what she was thinking about Midoriya. "I mean you haven't said a word the whole way home, so something has gotta be wrong."

I wanted to see just how far she'd go if I didn't say anything, so I kept walking. "Ok I see how it is..." I unlocked the front door, but right as I did I was hit on the back if the head and knocked out cold.

Timeskip

I woke up tied up and contorted. My thigh was tied to my calf, my arms were tied behind my back, I was wearing a cock ring, and a ball gag was in my mouth. What had Toga done this time. I started to break out but the rope was tightly bound. I heard a jingle around my neck it was a black dog collar with spikes along it, and had a tag at the end of it that read: Toga's Pet.

"Hmmmf! Mmhm!" Was all i could get out. Toga walked into the room with a big smile on her face, and a riding crop in hand. My eyes went wide, she could see how nervous I was, but at the same time I was excited. I felt myself start to harden, but also I felt the cockring start to harden.

"Since you didn't want to tell me what was wrong I'll just torture you until you do." I looked at her with pleading eyes, and she took off the ball gag. "It's nothing!" I said. She but it right back in my mouth, and slapped me in the face. "It's just gonna keep happening until you tell me."

She grabbed my balls, and started to squeeze hard. A moan escaped my mouth as she did. I heard her start to giggle. She slapped me 3 times in a row. I was harder than a rock, my cock was twitching, and precum was leaking out of it.

She noticed, and started to jerk my shaft, squeeze my balls."You'd better not cum." She said as she continued to stroke me. I couldn't hold it there was so much pressure, and pleasure I couldn't. I released all over her hands, and a drop hit her mouth. She licked it off, and frowned. "I told you not to cum!" She started to hit my balls with the riding crop, making my orgasm double over I shot 3 more spurts of cum.

Toga took the ball gag off for a second time. "Tell. Me. What's. Wrong." She said in a serious tone. "Fine. I saw the way you looked at that kid, the way you talked about him, the way you flirted. I know you want to be with him."

Toga had a guilty look on her face. "I don't like him, I was only using that in the situation to be creepy and act insane. I'm so sorry (Y/N)" She looked genuinely sorry, I didn't know if I could trust her, but thats what love is all about. I smiled. "Toga it's ok I love you so much I just dont wanna lose you." She kissed me deeply. "Let's get my little pet cleaned up."

She untied all the rope, amd made sure I was ok. I hugged her, and kissed her forehead. Then went to the bathroom for a shower.