4 ; painkillers

^^ my soft boy ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡ luv it how he saved the fishq: What's your favorite place? (Other than your home oFc) (btw connor's pov was badly written)(connor's pov)

^^ my soft boy (*''*)╯♡ luv it how he saved the fish
q: What's your favorite place? (Other than your home oFc) (btw connor's pov was badly written)
(connor's pov)

(Y/n)'s friends left already, they all drank lots of alcohol but (y/n) was the one who drank the most. She is currently passed out on her bedroom floor. Lieutenant will kill me if he knew about this! I better act fast!

I poked (y/n) on her cheeks. "Hey, (y/n)! Wake up!" I continued to poke her several times but she wasn't waking up. I panicked because she might be dead! I laid my head on her chest and listened, oh wait, she's not dead yet.

You're overreacting Connor.

I slapped (y/n) on her cheeks, and she opened her eyes. "Connor baby." She said, she's probably drunk.

"Thank God you're okay." I said in relief. Without hesitations, she embraced my neck and pulled me as she smashed her lips against mine. I was shocked. My LED turned red.

I can't process the situation at the moment. What's happening? I don't know how i'll react to this moment.

(Y/n) pulled out. She puked on the floor, aaaand she passed out again. I lifted her up, put her arms around my shoulders, and laid her down on her bed. I changed her clothes, but only her top, good thing she's wearing a tank top inside because I don't want to be a "perv".

I went downstairs and got the painkillers inside their medicine cabinet, and put it at the table beside her bed, with some water. I cleaned the vomit from the floor, and went to the guest room.

I kept thinking about what happened earlier, and I have this weird feeling, I felt as if i'm excited about something. Thinking about this still turns my LED red.

So I guess this is what humans would say "liking someone."

; your pov !

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. Hangovers are lovely. Aren't they? And what the hell? The room is clean, I remember this being an absolute mess yesterday. Oh right. Connor.

I looked over the side, painkillers. Connor must've left them. He's lovely too, isn't he?
I drank them, and looked at the time, "1:06pm" already? Wow I overslept already. But why didn't Connor woke me up though?

I went downstairs to see Connor cooking. He turned to me, "Hello (y/n)! How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm feeling fine! Thanks for the painkillers." I replied, "Why didn't you wake me up though?" I asked.

"It wouldn't be the best option to wake you up after being drunk yesterday." As he said that, he put (f/f) on the plate, and served it on the dining table.

"Wait? Where's Sumo?" I asked curiously.

"He's in the living room, I feed him already."

"Oh okay, thanks, I guess?" I replied and sat down at the dining table.

"No problem (y/n)." He replied and sat down infront of me. He only served one for me, how 'bout him?

"Hey Connor, how come androids don't eat?" I asked curiously.

"It is not programmed for us to feel hunger, but we can also eat like regular humans do." He replied. "(Y/n), do you, by any chance, remember what happened last night?" Connor asked.

"Hm... I remembered drinking alot, and then yeah, I do remember being on the floor the whole night." I replied.

"I woke you up last night, didn't you remember?" Connor said.

I tried to remember what really happened. "Nope, I don't remember." I replied. "Wait did something happen?"

"Perhaps I can share you information about what really happened last night." Connor replied, i'm getting nervous to be honest.

What if, WE DID SOMETHING NASTY? Why are you thinking like that you bozo. I nodded nervously. "Please do."

"You passed out on the floor, and when I came to wake you up, you did, and then you kissed me, and puked afterwards then passed out again." As he said that, his LED turned yellow.

Wait up. I DID THAT?

decided to update 2 chapters ;) hope u like
next update: june 2 or 3