birthing day and more

-BIRTHING DAY-

"Ah." Genji said pretty calmly. He felt the baby coming, he called for McCree.

"MCCREE, BABY DADDY. COME SAVE ME!! THE CHILD IS COMING OUT OF ME! WHERE IS IT COMING FROM??" McCree rushes over to see that Genji wasn't really in labor, he just wanted more chicken nuggets. He took him to the McDonald's drive thru and then something happens.

"Can I get a 10,000 piece chicken nugget, please?" McCree shouted because the McDonald's people never really hear what anyone says. AND THEN Genji feels something coming out, either a massive dump or the baby.

"MCCREE IT'S REALLY COMING THIS TIME!" Genji screamed.

"Okay, let me just get the chicken nuggets and we can go to the bathroom."

"Okay, thanks. Get some barbecue and ranch." Genji jumps out the car window and rushes to the bathroom, missing the door completely shattering the glass window. He runs into the bathroom while shouting "SOMEONE GIVE ME A NAPKIN!" McCree parks in the parking lot and exits the car, locking the doors behind him to keep the chicken nuggets safe. He walks through the hole in the window that Genji made. He walks into the disgusting bathroom to see Genji lying on the floor legs spread, and a large rip between his penis and butthole.

"Help me, manly man." Genji shouts. "I need healing."

"How can I fix that?" he replied. Genji spread his legs further apart, really showing off the humongous tear.

"Just reach in and pull it out." Genji mumbled, kind of sounding like he's over childbirth already. So that is exactly what McCree did, he stuck his hand inside found the crown of the baby's head and gripped it firmly. Next, he ripped it out. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTKI!!!!!! I NEED HEALING NOW, GIVE ME HEALING!!" Genji screamed, then the McDonald's employee walked in.

"How did his perineum rip like that?" She said confused. She gave one glance at the look on both of their faces and immediately left to get her manager. At this point, Genji was hysterically crying and screaming on the disgusting, sticky, old tiled bathroom floor. He was starting to bleed out from the ginormous tear in between his legs. He was begging McCree to save him, but he was lost in thought about the chicken nuggets, probably cold now, in his car while holding baby Hanzo. Genji begun to get dizzy, the room started to spin, his screaming stopped. The last thing he saw was the McDonald's manager walk through the door and make a face of utter disgust.

"What's going on here? WHAT HAPPENED?!?" The manager said in a panicking voice. She immediately told the employee to call 911 and ran out to get napkins from near the trash can. The napkins she grabbed were covered in grease, salt and a little barbecue sauce. The manager tried to wipe up the blood on the floor but then gave up and just shoved the dirty, used napkins onto Genji's rip. McCree knew that Genji would most likely die, how could you survive a part of you ripping open, a baby being pulled out of you, bleeding out and getting dirty napkins shoved up like a cork? The ambulance arrived soon after that but everyone knew Genji was dead. Genji was lifted and taken out on a stretcher and they took baby Hanzo from McCree to treat him. They drove away and McCree got in his car and followed behind while periodically shoving chicken nuggets in his face. That's when he made the decision to call Hanzo, again.

It went to voicemail,"Hey, Hanzo. It's been awhile, I know. I'm so sorry but Genji is dead. He died in the McDonald's bathroom shortly after I ripped your child out of him. Give me a call back when you can, I think you should meet your son, he looks exactly like you. I'm sorry." McCree hung up and took another handful of chicken nuggets to shove down his throat. He pulled into the emergency room parking lot and headed in after the stretcher with Genji, now dead, on it. McCree got out of his car and followed the stretcher inside the building. He knew that he was dead, he accepted that. But he also was really convinced he never really loved Genji, perhaps he was just distracted by taking care of Genji through Hanzo's fake death, that he forced himself to believe he was in love with Genji. He was doing this all for Hanzo, maybe Hanzo is really the one he wanted. At this point he was standing still frozen, staring at Genji, basically have a midlife crisis. Then, Hanzo walked up behind him... He tapped him on the shoulder. McCree turned around and was very shocked Hanzo had arrived that quickly. He didn't really know what to say to Hanzo, so he just told him what he thought he might want to know about. "Hanzo, I'm sorry to tell you that Genji is dead."

"It's about time, I already killed him once. That resurrection was unimaginable, I wanted him gone for good. Maybe this time he will be."

McCree looked very very confused and a little stunned by his reply. He thought Hanzo was in love with his brother, isn't that why he faked his own death in the first place? "So, what does that mean? You don't care that he has died?"

"I don't care one bit. But I want my baby back."

"I- um... I was hoping I could raise the baby."

Hanzo looked McCree deep in the eyes and said "Did you want to be the Mama?"

McCree signaled back with his eyes, giving the look. Yes, the look that we have talked about before, that look. After a moment of giving the eyes he spoke, "If you'll be the Daddy."

They both smiled. A doctor came up to them both and asked who the parent was, McCree was quick to reply "Hanzo and I had asked Genji to be a surrogate for us. We had no clue he'd die in birth."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." The doctor replied. "Well, I'm glad to tell you that the baby is doing very well and you should be able to take him home tonight."

"That's great!" McCree said excitedly as the doctor walked away. Hanzo looked at McCree like he had just killed someone.

"What???? How did you make that up on the spot? That's actually amazing."

"I learned it from Reaper."

"Oh cool."

"So, are you ready to raise a baby with me?"

"Absolutely, daddy Hanzo."

"Alrighty then, Mama McCree."

Hanzo grabbed McCree's hand and the began to walk towards the room that held all the babies to pick up Baby Hanzo.

"Do you think we can raise him well?" McCree asked.

"I really hope so... I think we can do a much better job than Genji could have." Hanzo said.

They found the crib with Baby Hanzo in it and together, they took him. Their own baby, one they can raise together. Hanzo and McCree left with their beautiful baby Hanzo, ate the rest of their chicken nuggets and lived happily ever after.