Shopping

JK POV:

A certain ache inside my chest that has been bothering me for couple of months now, visibly dimmed after I told him he was free, well sort of. Of course I risk setting him completely free, since obviously he could turn out to be a threat to not only my organization but also to himself. Too many people know now that Park Jihyun's brother was taken by me, but none other than my trusted man know that I never killed the boy, rather he has been living in my house. Setting him free would not only draw unnecessary attention, but also my credibility would be challenged as a cold man who has no weakness. Who knows that they might use Jimin to get to me, which obviously I couldn't let it happen.

 A part of me still thought what if I had killed him that very day when I was about to draw that knife deeper in his chest, it would have saved me a lot of trouble, but keeping him alive was also a sort of repay to his brother whom I had killed in cold blood. I never thought that a day will come when he would hold such strong position in my life that I won't be able to stop myself from thinking about him. 

Lately, I couldn't shake his picture from my mind, which will always appear no matter what I am doing and I find myself getting attracted to the boy. Never have I ever thought in my life that I would care for someone other than myself that I would risk everything for some other person's happiness and never have I thought that I would be ready to forgive anything, sacrifice anything for him. I was scared that whatever, this might be, it would just end badly, not only for me but also for him.

 I was scared that if I let myself close to him, he might turn into my liability, a weak spot that enemies could use against me but for the very first time in my life, I was willing to take the risk, for the sake of my heart that I never thought would skip a beat, or would beat crazily for someone else.

 Park Jimin was changing me, unknowingly. Who knows if he would become my liability or my greatest strengths? I was more than ready to test it out.

___

I was walking down the hall towards my room when I heard loud voice coming out of the living room. I carefully peeked inside the only to see a large pile of clothes, shopping bags, and God knows what, scattered on the couch, table, floor and almost everywhere and in midst of this, I saw Jimin and Taehyung standing, fighting over a piece of clothing and the rest were just enjoying the show.

 "This shirt is mine, I saw it first", Jimin said in a high pitched voice, struggling to maintain his hold. 

"But this will look more good on me", Taehyung pouted making me cringe. 

"Stop you two shit-heads, my head is hurting from all the noise", Yoongi Hyung said in a tired tone.

 "NO", they both said in unison as they continue to pull the shirt. 

Suddenly there was a sound of cloth tearing and before they could maintain their balance, both Jimin and Taehyung fell on their butts, hitting the floor hard. 

"Oww", both hissed in pain as they started blaming each other. 

"This is your Fault",

"Mine, how is it mine Fault, you pulled it first", Tae gasped dramatically, 

"You liar" and thus their catfight restarted.

 I didn't know when I stepped into the room, smiling at the commotion in front of me. This was the very first time I was seeing Jimin this hyper and this happy. It made me want to protect this smol bean form all the bad things in the world. 

"Hey there Jungkook, come,  join us", Hobi Hyung waved at me in a cheerful voice. 

All the head turned towards me as I quickly wiped the smile from my face, keeping a blank expression as I walked towards the couch. I pushed some of the bags from the couch, making the place for myself to this.

 "Aish stop with this grumpy look Jungkook-ah, it's just us. Jeez", Jin Hyung said hitting the back of my head making me whine in irritation. 

"What is all of this", I pointed towards the havoc around me.

 "Oh this, we went shopping a little since we haven't shopped in ages and also we brought a lot of stuff for Jimin, since he'll be staying with us so yeah", Namjoon Hyung said scratching the back of his head.

 "A little", I raised my eyebrow in question.

 "Hehe, we might have got carried away", he smiled sheepishly at me making me return one too. 

"You should have come with us Jungkook, trust me you missed a lot", Taehyung said almost jumping on me while attempting to dive on the couch, while Jimin continues to stand awkwardly in a corner. 

"Yeah, you should have. Maybe then you would have realized your missing credit card", Jin Hyung said grinning evilly.

 "Wait, WHAT? you guys used MY credit card to buy all this shit", I yelled loudly. 

I saw Jimin flinch because of my loud voice making me feel bad a little.

 "Yah, Yah how can you call my love GUCCI, shit. You are a piece of shit", Taehyung said dramatically hugging his precious clothes.

 "Argghhh, I hate you all", I said still not believing that they stole my credit card.

 "Come on Kokkie, it's not like we spent all of it on ourselves. Jimin also needed some clothes, and since you are keeping him here, you should be responsible for his needs", Jin Hyung said wiggling his eyebrows in a perverted manner making me facepalm myself. 

"Come on Jiminiee.... Show Jungkook-ie what you brought", Jin Hyung encouraged the shy boy who was just silently standing in a corner.

 He seemed shy at first, but with Jin's continuous persistence he picked a piece of cloth from the bag, showing a white fluffy sweater in is small hands. I tried not to coo loudly at the adorable sight in front of me. It was really hard for me to keep a straight face but also I couldn't show my emotions, especially not in front of them all.     

______________________________________________________

A/N:  5 more days to go and I'll be free from the Hell called "EXAMS"