Part 32

How are you all?

Why not you suggest me if I should end this book with a cliffhanger and start a new one of the same series

OR

should I just make a happy ending and close the series.

P.S: if I start the third book then you will get the same slow updates 😞  i.e once in a month

*******
*******

Liza's P.O.V:

I was silent.

Yes. I was silent for nearly two days.

And why?

Because that stupid man proposed me.

That psycho man dared to propose me when I was getting married in a few days.

My mother was already singing the marriage songs and my father was so excited while inviting his relatives and friends.

I informed Robert the same day that I am calling off the marriage but my parents are not aware of that.

How could have they known when I haven't informed them?

And why?

Because I was feeling guilty.

I am going to hurt them again.

My father is suffering from heart disease and the only thing he ever wanted from me is to settled down before he... dies..

But that stupid man is good for nothing.

When the time was right, he didn't proposed... No.. he rejected my proposal by saying that I am a gold digger. And now when I was going to make my parents happy, he again shattered their hopes.

Liza you can marry him on the same day of your marriage...

My inner voice told me.

Yes, you are right for the first time.

I told my inner voice.

But.. will he agree to get married in three days?

And will my parents approved him?

It's your life Liz and it's your decision.

Yes, I have never listened to my mother when she warn me not to go back to The Ashton's, but I always did what I thought was better.

Yes because you were bewitched by him.

Shut up!

Yes.

No I only wanted to help him..to know him better..and to cope up with him..

But why? Wasn't he so rude towards you? Always insulting you? Do you think after getting married to him your life will be any better?

My eyes widen at that.

I never thought of this.

What if my life will become a mess after getting married to him?

No..stop it.. think positive Liz..

It's better to marry him than to someone else.

God! I don't want to get marry now. To no one.

I held my head with my hands and rubbed my face in frustration.

I should talk to my parents now.