6 ❀ Lycans

Klepto POV

    Klepto POV

"It seems to me there must be some sort of mistake." I ramble quickly, my hand fidgeting with my pant legs nervously. I don't want to look up at the monster in my way.

Alpha Green stands tall in front of me, arms crossed over his chest while he scowls down at me. He is not happy at all. His gaze is attached to me, eyelids narrowed to tiny little slits in his face.

I don't cower, though my wolf inside wants nothing more than to show respect for the leader of our pack. As if.

What do I owe this pack? The pack that treats me like absolute scum? Nothing, that's what.

"Are you calling my son a liar?" He insists, his voice like a snake hiss between his now clenched teeth. I nod my head so hard I feel like my brain is tumbling around in my skull.

"Yes." I declare, looking him in the eyes with as much bravery as I can muster at a time like this, "I did not back talk him today. Maybe I did a long time ago, but I learned my lesson."

Alpha Green takes a dangerous step towards me, his lighter colored eyes turning dark in anger. The intimidation doesn't touch me, I refuse to shrink into my chair.

I will stay strong because I am strong.

"Who do you think I'll believe? A thieving omega, or my son and heir?" He ponders.

He made a good point there.

"Well, if you knew your son a little better, than maybe you would see the truth." A fierce growl shreds out of his throat, and my wolf side almost whimpers but I manage to choke it down and cover it with a quick fake cough.

"You've been a thorn in my side ever since you revealed your mental issues. My Beta told me over and over to just kick you out of the pack, see how you would last as a rogue." I sober at this little tidbit of information.

"Instead I let you stay. I have been more than gracious towards you, Klepto. You will not disrespect me or my son again. Do you understand me?"

Well, I do speak English so of course I understand him.

Most of me wants to demand that I've done nothing wrong at all, grab hold of my innocence with a death grip and refuse to let it go. I'm more than innocent. The rest of me, unfortunately, feels that I should shut up a take it so I can go home and go to sleep.

Maybe even try to forget this ever happened.

I know when to speak out and when to keep my mouth closed. You pick up a thing or two when you're the outcast of the pack.

"Yes, Alpha."

He nods a bit, clearly content with breaking me... again. I know the sick bastard takes pleasure in watching me squirm under his thumb like a bug. How he became Alpha, I don't know.