*Boom Town*

!EDITED!

A/N: was 9490 words, is now 12066! Enjoy! :D

After a few weeks, Jack is still traveling with us

After a few weeks, Jack is still traveling with us. He fits into our little trio quite nicely; smart, a flirt, resourceful, a flirt, handsome, a flirt, charming... did I mention he's a flirt as well? The four of us just clicked. But now we were in Cardiff, again. We were parked by the Millenium Center where the rift is to charge up the TARDIS and Rose had phoned Mouse up to pop by; of course, she couldn't just say she missed him and came up with something she needed from him.

Rose and Jack were sitting on the jump-seat, talking about whatever it is they talk about that makes them giggle like freaking school-girls. I was up on the upper level of the console room with the Doctor; he was wearing this headlight that looks like a huge mouth and I was beside him, handing him tools and helping him do some maintenance on the TARDIS.

There's a knock at the door that echoes through the console room and Jack jumps up, "I'll get it!" he beams, running to the door.

Rose and I share a look, her snickering while I roll my eyes. Jack opens the door, sticking his head out, "who the hell are you?" he asks rudely, making me snort.

"What do you mean 'who the hell am I'? Who the hell are you!?" Mouse scoffs.

"Captain Jack Harkness," he introduces and it's the first time I've heard him not use that as a chat-up line. "Whatever you're selling, we're not buying," he starts to close the door.

I shake my head with a smile, heading down the ladder as Mouse comes in, "get out of my way!" he glares at Jack.

"Don't tell me," Jack closes the door. "This must be Mickey Mouse," he rolls his eyes.

"Mouse!" I squeal, rushing over and jumping on him, my arms going around his shoulders and my legs going around his waist.

"Bird!" he laughs, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Only she can call me 'Mouse'," he glares at Jack and he holds his hands up in mock surrender.

"Here comes trouble," the Doctor calls down. "How're you doing, Ricky boy?" he smirks.

"Stop it!" I call up to the Doctor, narrowing my eyes and he just sticks his tongue out childishly.

"It's Mickey!" Mouse glares, setting me down. "Miss me?" he laughs, seeing my jumper.

"Course I did! What kind of stupid question is that?" I roll my eyes.

"Don't listen to him," Rose sighs, coming over. "He's winding you up," she shakes her head.

Mouse eyes Rose up and I wrinkle my nose as he smirks, "you look fantastic," he pulls her into a hug.

I squeak when they kiss, holding onto each. I run behind Jack, "PDA!" I point between them, making Jack laugh. "My poor eyes! It burns! It burns!" I cry dramatically and they pull away.