New Starts

Ok, I am SORRY!!!! SO SORRY!!! It's been what a year, more than a year?? No excuses. I just needed the drive to continue this. I made a promise to finish this though and I intend to keep it. SO I am sorry beloved readers who have been EVER so patient! I hope the chapter is worth it! And welcome new readers! I hope you are enjoying! :)

Again A Million Apologies!

           What Danny Fenton did not expect was to wake up to the intense gaze of his jumpsuited parents. 

The poor boy was startled awake causing himself and Sam to crash to the floor

The poor boy was startled awake causing himself and Sam to crash to the floor. Danny peeked through his hair to meet the disapproving looks of his parents. He heard his mom cough not so subtly.  Sam blushed and both stood up simultaneously apologizing. "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK MOM AND DAD / MR.  AND MRS. FENTON!" The pair just raised an eyebrow and gave a hard gaze to the two teenagers. "May I ask what were you two both doing here on the couch?" Danny and Sam almost choked.  The Fenton parents looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Relax kids. Tucker saw you gone this morning. Told us you two got upset at each other. He figured there was a ghost since you left at some point last night and woke Sam up. You two made up and fell asleep while talking." The young pair was dumbfounded"Wow, that is creepily accurate." Danny couldn't believe Tuck had guessed so accurately. Were they that predictable? He heard snickers from the kitchen. "JAZZ! TUCKER!!" The "lovebirds" cried in unison. 

          After a pretty much edible breakfast, mostly free from traces of ectoplasm goo, Danny went to wash the dishes. It was a calming, easy chore that didn't require too much thought. Maybe that's why he never argued about this particular job. The sound of the running water was quiet in comparison to the daily craziness he called his life. Danny was so caught up in daydreaming he didn't hear his dad come from behind him. The boy jumped at the larger man's touch on his shoulder. "Whoops, sorry Danno, didn't mean to scare you." The boy noticed a slight frown on his father's face. He knew it most likely was still guilt. " It's fine dad. Just lost in my thoughts. I get that from you after all!" Danny joked and elbowed his dad trying to lighten the mood. Jack smiled slightly. " You know it! You're a Fenton through and through." The pair brightened. "Here, You rinse, I'll dry." Danny was surprised by the offer. His dad hated doing dishes. "Son, after last night  I realized how much I don't know about you. I blabber about ghosts all day long, but no matter what you come first. What does Danny like? I remember you used to be obsessed about space. There is that space center in Florida right?" The family hadn't gone after all. At least that's what Jack thought. Danny just shook his head with a bittersweet smile remembering Freakshow and that whole fiasco. " Dad we have a lot to catch up on." " Well, I'm ready to hear it son."

         "So Sam, I can see how close you and our boy are." Sam blushed furiously, about to protest, but was cut off by Maddie. " Don't try to hide it dear. I'm a mom. I know things. And I saw you two cuddled up together on the couch. Do you think Danny would do that with just a friend?" Sam raised an eyebrow and pulled out her phone to reveal the picture she had taken of Tucker and Danny the Night they had been watching Sampson, now called Delilah, the Gorilla.