[Connor X Reader]: Don't Overheat Yourself

『Smut』 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

нαρρу 4тн σf נυℓу~

Hella short

This is me writing smut for the first time, so you have permission to cringe. (◕﹏◕✿) *sad face*

--------

"P..please." The voice came out small and weak, and his hands bounded to the head of the bed, turned you on.

The way he was exhausted, his hair disheveled, along with his clean shirt that was unbuttoned, and his his pants pulled down to his thighs. The way he pleaded and begged towards you, only made you want to continue, to show him how much of a beast you were.

So that's what you did, you handcuffed his hands to the top of the head. Leaving him in his most vulnerable state. Having to put on the most laciest and sexieat lingerie you can muster, to show of your wonderful curves.

When he asked about it, he didn't expect this side of you. A side of dominance, lust, and want, lurking from you. You wanted to be his first.

The first ever human to show him what a sexual relationship was.

But the first thing you showed him was how to obey his master.

--------

"Don't overheat yourself, Connor." You tentatively touched him, watching as the LED on his temple, flashed from yellow to red.

"Please...I want to touch you." You ignored him, continuing to suck him off, him letting out a few loud moans.

Releasing your mouth, you started stroking him. "You're not aloud to speak Connor." You smirked, licking a stripe up to to the tip. Watching as his body suddered, struggling to keep his words in.

You went back to sucking, feeling his hips buck into your mouth, forcing himself down to the back of your throat. But quickly taking control, you pushed his hips down. Giving him a wink, as you rubbed your hands up his body him.

"Aww you're so eager, I bet you sound adorable moaning my name." You prompted yourself up, soon slipping your mouth down all over him. Feeling him hit the back of your throat, making sure your gag reflex didn't react.

You heard a much heavy and deeper groan come from him. "Y/n..."

Watching him struggle for you, wanting to touch you, wanting to feel himself inside of you, was turning you on alot. Hearing him moan your name, the way his head hit the pillow in pleasure, only encouraged you to feel aroused yourself.

Your unoccupied hand reached drown to the elastic bands of your lingerie, and your fingers slipped through. Delicately touching your wet region, giving out a small moan of pleasure as you felt yourself ache to be finally touched.

You took care of yourself more than Connor. Hearing the way his breathing slowed down, and the way you nearly stopped stroking him. His brown eyes gazing towards your flustered face.

"See." Removing your fingers, the warm substance dampening the bottoms of your lingerie. You lifted up your wet and sticky fingers. Showing them off to Connor. "You made me all wet for you. But now I need you to clean up the mess."

Connor stared at you, then your wet fingers. He watched closely as you crawled on top of him. Himself feeling how wet the bottoms of your lingerie are. Straddling his hips, bringing your wet digits to lips.

"Licc." Still starting at you, Connor opened his mouth as you stuck your fingers in his mouth, one by one. Feeling the way his wet tongue gently curled in between your fingers.

You bit your lip slowly, watching Connor obey you was starting make you feel more wet then you were before. You grinded yours down on him. Combing your other hand through his hair, eagerly looking at him.

"Tell me you want me, tell me much you want your cock sliding in to my wet pussy~" You stared at Connor sexily, reached over to the bed side table, picking up the keys to the handcuffs.

"Yes, I want to hold you down while I fuck you. Watching you wither under my touch."

"Ooh, such naughty words for such an innocent deviant like you."

"What?" You heard the small whisper off Connor, hearing you call him a 'deviant', was sure affecting him alot.

"Yep, and as an award, I'm granting you your freedom to touch me. But when I tell you to." You revealed the small key in your hands, taking a hold of the handcuffs, you unlocked them for him.

"Now that you're free. I want you to kiss me." You point to your wet lips, puckering them up a bit. Waiting for Connor to submit to you.

Connor stared at you, which he did a couple times. But this stare was starting to burn on you. They way his eyes flared up when talk about him being a deviant, he's such an obedient android that can become so rogue in a matter of minutes.

With the same glint in his eyes, Connor rapidly flipped yourselves over. He had you on your kness. Your head hitting the pillow as Connor pushed your back down on to the soft matress. Forcing you to arch your back, making you shove your ass up. Connor standing right behind you.

Connor reached over your back, having to hold down both of your wrists with one hand. His other hand rubbing the bottom of the lacy panties. Soaking them more.

"May I?" Connor stopped his actions, lifting up the top of your elastic panties, asking you for permission.

"Yes." You felt his hands pull down the ends of your parties, slipping the lace down your thighs, soon be thrown on the floor. Your warm liquids soaking your thighs.

"Good, now I'll show you what a deviant can do."

You yelped, Connor moving quick and forcing himself into you...

--------

Ok! I'll stop right there. I'm rn blushing, can't handle this spice.

Lol, I'm kinda impressed with myself. Honestly I might do this another time, but continue it.

And if you saw the nonification, it's my fault because I had accidentally published it too early. So now it's out.

^(*・。・)ノ~~~βyё βyё♪