Chapter 5: Test of a Hero

"You have to find out what's right for you, so it's trial and error. You are going to be all right if you accept realistic goals for yourself." - Teri Garr

A/N: Do you guys want to read more filler about Izumi's hero patrols and training sessions? In those, she'll become stronger at a reasonable rate instead of a massive power boost after a time skip.

Key
'Thanks' - Thoughts
"For" - Normal Speech
"Reading" - Spiritual or Electronic Speech
*Everyone* - Sound Effects or Actions
"!" - Super Moves, Suits, or Abilities

Onto The Story!

After that bizarre fight with the Juggernaut, I continued doing patrols and fighting smaller crooks with the occasional villain about once a week. But as the month past, I haven't grown much stronger as I learned new techniques with my armors and developed a fighting style for each armor. Now, I get dressed in my middle school uniform, which seemed to get tighter, before I walk to UA to take the entrance exam.

"Izumi! Breakfast is ready!" Kaa-san shouted across the hall while she wore her usual white blouse under a pink sweater and her blue skirt which was barely visible under her tan apron. "Hurry or you're going to be late!"

"Be right there!" I shouted back before running to the dining table and sitting down in front of a bowl of Katsudon. "Itadakimasu!" I said before devouring the bowl of Katsudon before me.

After I finished eating, I started to make a break for the bullet train and barely made it on time before the train left. Either way, I made it on time to UA to take the written exam with no problems at all.

Once the written portion was completed, all the participants were sent to the auditorium which was filled with at least a 1,000 people before Present Mic started his speech, but I kind of tuned him out while I read the pamphlet.

But of course, someone had to disturb me, it was a tall guy with blue hair and square glasses who started to move his hands randomly as he spoke. "Excuse me, Present Mic! There seems to be another robot in the pamphlet that you didn't mention. If this is a mistake on UA's part, then that would be a shame." He said before turning around and pointing at me as I read the pamphlet he mentioned and rested my head on my hand with my elbow resting on the table. "You, Miss, are ignoring what Present Mic has to say and disturbing other contestants with your lack of decency!"

When he said that I looked down at my body and realized that my breasts were stretching my top and peaking out a bit. "Oi! Lay off pervert, only you noticed that!" Katsuki shouted in retort while I tried my best to hide my breasts but alas they stilled showed at the top. "And do I even have to mention that Big Mouth over there is just rereading the pamphlet!"

"U-Umm... I'm sorry for disturbing you two." Robot-san said with a deep bow before sitting back down.

"T-thanks, Katsuki," I whispered as he sat back down as well.

"Don't mention it," I replied surprisingly quiet. "You did something for me and I did something for you, just call us even."

I softly nodded before listening to the rest of Present Mic's speech. "Alright now that that's over with, that last robot is the Zero-pointer. It's meant to be purely a distraction so I'd just avoid it for the entire exam. With that done, go to your assigned exam after you get dressed in some workout attire, See Ya!"

After dressing in a simple grey shirt and matching shorts, I ran to field Beta with my hair in a high ponytail to keep it out of my face. When I got there, I did some simple stretches while I waited, well, until Robot-san came up and talked to me.