5 ; nothingness

no question for today pals :> also, thank you so much for almost 100 votes and 1k reads for such a long period of time! I'm sorry again if things get "too fast" cuz i plan to make this fanfic short so i can finish a single book honestly i tend to get lazy at updating but seeing u guys want more of this story, im having motivation to update! :> lmao now with the storryyyy

and oh my god this fanfic got 1k views im shookt man

"I did that?" I asked and raised my eyebrows,

he nodded. "May I ask if that kiss meant something?" Connor said.

"Hm... I don't think so, I was drunk, this is all a misunderstanding." I replied calmly, even though my mind's racing, but I managed to get out of the awkward situation.

"Oh, is that so?" Connor replied, and he just continued to watch me while I eat.

I ate a spoonful of (f/f). "Yeah." I replied with my mouth full.

"(y/n)! Don't talk with your mouth full!" Connor said with a serious tone.

"But this (f/f) is so good!" I replied and ate another spoonful of it.

"(y/n), don't rush eating your (f/f)! Take your time." Connor said.

"Shut up, asshole."

; timeskip to night time - currently 8:13pm

I'm currently doing my daily internet browsing, and Connor is seated beside me on the sofa. I turned to him. Again, he was doing his "Coin Calibration" trick. If I told him to do something else, he'll do that all over again. Just like the first day we met. "So what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He replied while scratching the back of his neck.

"Do you do any activities other than that?" I replied, pointing to him doing his coin trick.

"I have one I particularly enjoy doing." Connor said and stopped doing his coin trick. "It's roller skating."

I looked at him oddly. "Roller... skating?" I replied. "Why roller skating?" I asked curiously.

"It is said by the internet that roller skating is one of the best activities yet, I do know a hidden roller skating rink nearby, it is a walking distance from here." Connor replied, "And I also tried it out myself, it is fun."

"Really? Can we go?" I asked excitedly.

"But lieutenant said-"

"Please Connor, it's only one night! We literally do nothing here when my friends aren't here!" I pleaded and did the puppy eyes.

"Fine, but don't tell lieutenant that we did this." Connor replied, "He'll kill me." Connor continued.

"Trust me, he won't, even if he finds out about this." I reassured him.

; connor got the roller skating shoes somewhere shh

We walked to the roller skating rink that Connor said, it was like only a 5 minute walk from my house. When we arrived there, I was shocked. No one knew about this place, but yet the scenery was nice, and it was hidden well. It had lots of flowers at the side of the rink. The rink was circle, and there are alot of plants surrounding it. Outside the rink were sits. It was the perfect place.

"Connor," I turned to him, "How did you find this place?" I asked smiling.

"I found it on the way to your house, when the day I first came there." He replied. Although this place is hidden, Connor had somehow managed to find this place. This wonderful place.

"How come you didn't told me about this place sooner?" I asked.

"I don't know really." Connor replied.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him, "Come on!" We wore the roller skating shoes and proceeded with the rink.

I was staying at the side of the rink since I didn't know how to skate. Connor was skating too well. He already did almost 4 laps, while me, less than 1 lap. Connor approached me and stopped. "Don't know how?" Connor asked.

"Maybe?" I replied, smiling.

He grabbed both of my hands and we skated around the rink, hand in hand. This was a moment that I didn't want to end.

--

next update: june 3 or 4 (OR later hehe)