Gryffindor!

After a pretty boring two days went by, the day in which she would be heading to Hogwarts came. Loki and Azrael were able to come to see her off, which made Abigail the happiest girl alive at that moment. All her luggage was already on the train at Platform 9 and 3¼, so all that was left to do was get on. Her wand was in a strap around her lower arm, covered by the sleeve of her black trench coat. Her hands were shaking slightly as she looked at all of the other students nervously.

"Hon, are you nervous?" Azrael asked, the woman kneeling down in front of Abigail with a soft smile on her lips. Abigail nodded, looking down at her feet. "Don't be, alright? You've studied the ways of the gods and the Angels. There's not much you can't do. You shouldn't be nervous." The Archangel said with a light chuckle.

"Yes, but what if everyone finds out? They'll be scared of me."

"Abby, no one will ever find out. And if they do...well, I taught you how to erase minds, right?" Abigail grinned, a laugh escaping her lips. "There we go. You'll be fine, alright?" Azrael put her arms around the girl, putting a hand on the back of her head as the two hugged. The Archangel finally stood up, letting Loki say his goodbyes. The tall man with long and loose black hair had a slight smirk on his lips as he crouched down in front of her.

"I'm going to miss you, Angel. I hope you know that you're just one word away from coming to Asgard?" Abigail nodded, looking into her father's forest green eyes with a smile on her lips. "Don't forget about us, alright?" Abigail laughed, throwing her arms around Loki as she cried on his shoulder. She was trying to stay positive, but she would be lying if she said she wasn't going to miss them. As she pulled away from the hug, Loki stood up, putting an arm around Azrael.

The two nodded, making Abigail smile before walking to the train and hopping inside. She walked through many compartments until she finally found a seat with no one around her and sat down, looking out of the window at many of the other first years who were getting ready to leave their families behind for a year.

Around an hour of waiting later, the train finally blew it's loud horn before it started chugging forward. She didn't pay attention to anything around her as her eyes glowed gold, her conscious drifting back into her mind. She had created a sort of room in her mind with everything she had ever known all laid out in filing cabinets, and she regularly retreated into it to read through different things that were locked away in her subconscious.

She was interrupted, however, when she heard footsteps approaching her compartment. Her eyes snapped open, the golden light flickering before returning to their natural bright green. "Can I help you?" She asked as kindly as possible to the girl standing there. She had short, floppy brown hair and dark brown eyes, and looked a bit nervous.

"C-Can I sit here?" The girl asked, motioning to the empty seat across from her.

"Yes, of course," Abigail said with a smile, watching closely as she sat down. "I'm Abigail, by the way."

"Oh, uh, I'm Layla, but call me Lay." They shook hands across from the table.

On the way to Hogwarts, the two chatted about random things - what they expected to happen at the school, stuff they wanted to learn, hobbies, etc. - but all that came to a halt when the Hogwarts Castle came into view. It was nowhere as grand as the palace on Asgard or the temple in Heaven, but she had to admit that it did look pretty damn awesome.

"Wow...it's even better in person..." Lay uttered, her eyes widening as the castle came closer and the train came to a halt. Outside, it was beginning to get darker, and coupled with the dense fog surrounding the area, the castle was only lit up by the candle lights in the windows and the full moon's glow.

Long story short, the castle was cool, they took a boat ride across the lake to the school and finally ended up in the great hall in front of the sorting hat. After a series of names were called, "Lorian, Abigail!" was finally shouted to everyone. She grinned, pushing through the crowd of first years to walk up to the wooden stool before Professor McGonagall lowered the sorting hat onto her head of wavy pitch black hair.

She had heard of the sorting hat, and that it talked to the person in their mind. So, without further ado, she let the guards around her mind drop. Almost immediately, she could hear the voice in her mind.

"You are a very peculiar person, Miss Lorian...daughter of a God and an Angel?" She raised an eyebrow at that but remembered that the hat could probably read her mind as well to find out her past in order to properly sort her. "You're very gifted, I must say that. Perhaps you would be best suited in Ravenclaw. Though, your father is a Trickster god...very cunning and mischievous...maybe Slytherin is best for you? Or maybe Gryffindor...your mother is brave...courageous...I'm not sure which house you should be in!" The voice was silenced for around ten seconds before she heard it shout one word that would forever change her life.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The Gryffindor table exploded with clapping and cheering as she grinned, walking over to the table and sitting down next to Lay - who was also sorted into the house. The two girls smiled at each other, returning their gaze to the front of the room to watch the rest of the students get sorted.

The rest of the night was rather uneventful - they ate, talked, stuff like that until they were all dismissed to follow the house Prefect to the common room. She was put in a room with two other girls - Lucy Hamill and Melissa Kline. I won't bore you with more details, but basically, she reviewed her schedule, unpacked all her stuff, and soon went to bed.