chapter eleven

I didn't know what to say to him mother smiled at me and when i look at tyron he seems so happy and i am happy too. "You just getting yourself in to trouble. "You're not a trouble for me.

I smiled in tears and say,"yes i will marry you. He put the ring on my finger than he kissed me and hug me. "Thanks my love.

Mother cooked for us so that we can celebrate this day. Christian shows up and he too was happy for me.

The following day

Tyrese text me, telling that he wants to take me somewhere else and who am i to say no to my fiance. I packed my bags and told my family that am going on a vacation with tyrese they all got happy for me.

We arrived at 5 star hotel, before we get inside the room he cover my eyes with his hands. After we get inside he uncovered my eyes and i said wow.

Is this really for me? I mean it so beautiful no one has ever done this for me

Is this really for me? I mean it so beautiful no one has ever done this for me. "It because no one has ever loved you the way i do. Thank you my love. I kissed him.

Before we order something just go to the bathroom and take a shower. "Why? "Just go you will see. Owky.

When i got inside the bathroom wow it was decorated and it was so beautiful. I took of my clothes and get inside.
.

It felt so good  after i was done i came out and i was in my white towel

It felt so good  after i was done i came out and i was in my white towel. I sit infront of the mirror i than put lotion on my body but i couldn't do it on my back.

Should i help? Tyrese asked that. I was starring at him through the mirror. "If you want to. I smiled. "Of course i want to.

He put lotion oh his hand than he helped me. After he was done he kissed my shoulder. "Mmh you smell so good. I turned to look at him.

Really? I stood up and put my arms around his neck. "Oh yeah. He slowly unwrapped the towel that i was covering my body with. It end up falling i was left naked.

Wow your body is fucken killing me. He grab my ass. Are you ready for this or should i stop?  "You're soon to be my husband so yeah i think am ready. I than took three step away from him.

He grab my hand and drag me towards him. He told me to undress him i did as he says. Oh gosh he's so good. I unzipped his pants and he take it off. "You not done yet my trouser . "I should do that to?

Yeah who else if it not you. I took off his trouser and he was left naked too. "You wanna hold it and feel it? "What? I... "come hold it it feels good.

I hold his dick and yeah it did feels good. He was just standing starring at me. "Move it slowely. He close his eyes as i move it. He left out a moun when i started to move it faster.

Now open your mouth and put it inside your mouth and suck me. I did as he says. It was funny to watch him sweating just because i suck his dick.

After that he picked me up and put me to bed. "It my turn now. He got ontop of me and kissed me went down,  down and down again until he stop when his mouth reaches my pussy.

He put his tongue inside my Virginia and he start sucking me. It was now me who was sweating.  After that he finger fuck me and that time i was feeling like am going to die today the way i enjoy having sex with him.

After that he said, "The Earthquake is here now. We both smile. He put his dick inside my Virginia slowely, than fast than faster. I was now screaming.

Ahh mhh ahh. He put his hand on my mouth and continue fucking me. It was so much enjoyable

After we were done having sex

I was covering my body with a white sheet and Tyrese was covering himself with a blanket. My head was laying on his chest. "Did you enjoy it? "Yeah i did.

I didn't know that you were a virgin i mean why didn't you tell me? "I don't know  maybe it slipped my mind when you said i should suck your dick. "Oh yeah it was really great hey? "Yeah.

While were still a talking a room service knock and we ask her to come in. She brought us food and i was hungry like hell.

Wow it smell so nice, let me go and brush my teeth. "Alright i would be waiting. I left.

When i came back i found threse talking to that girl and he was holding her hand . "Tyrese? "Oh you back meet my sister Diana Carter. "Oh hy it nice meeting you, a beautiful girl like you work as a room service why? "Actually babe i didn't tell you this is our hotel my mother is the owner.

What? Yes. "Oh no am sorry Diana. "It owky hey your eyes are looking exactly like hers. "Who? "Ahm what her name again? Oh i remember tyron.

I just laughed at her and how did she get to know tyron. "It because she's my elder sister. "Oh you're Aliyola right? "Yes she told you about me? Yes.