Chapter 41, Bound to happen

Living in a house stuffed with boys is hard

You'd think it's any girl's dream, but really it's a nightmare when they're all egotistical and sizing each other up like cave men. Also, they always keep the damn toilet lid up in the main bathrooms! If I want to avoid falling into the toilet, I have to run up to my on suit bathroom, because I never check the seat.

The house has become a wine-tasting festival for ego's, I swear.

Le Blàke: Aromas of threats and glares with a note of fresh I want to punch everyone comments that sits at the tip of the tongue. 

Owèn ègoïste: Layers of complexity unfolds on the palate with silky arrogant sneers and perverted looks.

Day one is bad, because nobody really knows what to do, except to watch as the North watches the house. And also, to check up on Lynch who's heart monitor is steady and slow as always.

Day two is worse because it's a Monday and they won't budge on my insisting that we all go to school. 

'We don't have to go, Amber. We can graduate tomorrow if we want to. The town is made for the gangs. They'll make sure you have A's, even if you don't write the test. It's part of the perks of being in a gang in Tygerwell,' the guys argue.

I told them they're all going to be even more stupid than they already are.

Day three is a bust, because the guys barely talk with all the tension and the TV is always hogged by the twins. Except for strolling down to Blake's impressive library and reading, there really isn't much to do.

When day five comes, the gangs have their secret meetings again as to what they should do about the North and if they should try to rescue Matt. So far it's a no-go, because nobody even knows if Matt is still alive.

Calvin is looking especially guilty about that because Matt saved him and Liam - even though they are in enemy gangs.

Uncle Anton and Aunt Tessa tried calling me a million times, but I keep ignoring the calls. If they really want to know anything, they should ask Jessy.