𝐗𝐈𝐈. QUIDDITCH MATCH

CHAPTER TWELVEQUIDDITCH MATCH

CHAPTER TWELVE
QUIDDITCH MATCH

§ § §

     I walked back into the common room after the events with the troll. The second I stepped inside, I was knocked to the floor with someone on top of me. It was Draco. He had run into to me and caused us both to fall. "Draco, I know you're happy to see me, but get off." I told him. He hastily got off of me and stood, helping me up. Then he threw his arms around me. "Wow now I know that the way to get to Draco is to put my life in danger." I laughed, wrapping my arms around him.

     "Okay, can you guys, like, stop being adorable? It's late and I'm tired." I pulled away from Draco to face Pansy's whining. 

     "We're not adorable. We're just friends, and that's all we'll ever be." I told her, and saw Draco's smile fall for a second. I hated that I had to make him upset, but it had to me done. Him and I could never work like that. Ever. "Anyways, I do have to get to bed because tomorrow's my first quidditch match!" I cried excitedly. I've been practicing with Flint and the team for the past week and finally it was time. I waved to Draco and Zabini before Pansy and I went to our dorm room to get some sleep. 

     I was able to wake up a little later than normal, because I wasn't going to any of my classes today. Pansy and the other girls were already out, so I was able to change into the clothes I wear under my quidditch uniform in peace. All I had to put on was my black leggings, green and silver long-sleeve shirt, and but on my brown leather knee and elbow pads. Lastly, I slid on my brown and black leather fingerless gloves. After brushing out my hair, I left the dorms and went into the common room. Draco was there, waiting for me. He stood when I walked out.

     "Snake Boy? Late to breakfast so he can wait for me? I must say, it's good to know I mean more than a green apple." I smirked. Draco reached an arm into his bag and pulled out a green apple and smirked. 

     "You'll never mean more than a green apple." He said and I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Now come on, you need energy for today." He slung an arm around my shoulders. After I did the same, we set off to the Great Hall for breakfast. When we entered, a certain Hufflepuff ran over to me. I dropped my arm from Draco's shoulders and stepped away from him. Noah ran up to me and hugged me, while also lifting me up and spinning in circles. I laughed as he put me down. 

     "Good luck today! Oh, and let's just say I'm super duper happy that you didn't die last night." Noah grinned. I smiled back. "I'm gonna go because you have to get ready, but just know that I'll be cheering for you in the stands today!"

     "Thanks." I told him, then hugged him again and waved as he walked away. I looked at Draco who was scowling and glaring at the Hufflepuff boy. 

     "I really don't like him." He muttered. I rolled my eyes and ignored the fuming blonde haired boy as I walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down in between Ron and Hermione. Harry was on the other side of Hermione.