forty-one.

his eyes focused on hers, not even daring to blink. this was easily the moment of most tension between them, and neither of them was going to give up easily. she bit her bottom lip, waiting his next move.

"damn it," he spoke as the dice landed on a six.

"yes bitch! two hotels, pay me!" she extended her hand as jimin landed on her goldmine in monopoly. she wiggled her eyebrows as she extended her hand, a cranky jimin putting a series of bills on it.

"i swear you're cheating," he mumbled, making sinai gasp.

"take it back," she squinted her eyes. he simply stuck his tongue out at her. "now, jimin."

"or what?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

sinai chuckled as she leaned in a bit, her hands on each side of the board game. "or no sex for a month."

jimin dropped his smirk. "you can't just use sex as leverage now!"

"yes i can, considering you can't keep your hands off me," she tilted her head slightly, teeth sinking into her bottom lip.

the male gulped as he watched. she was right; all of their saturday had felt more like a honeymoon than anything else. first, the morning sex. then, in the shower. and obviously, his favorite time of the day had been when he had her back on his bed at night.

"speaking of which," he too leaned in, pulling her towards him and placing her on his lap, absolutely wrecking the board game in the meantime.

"hey-" sinai protested, eyes widening as she looked at the monopoly board. "you only did that because you were losing, now who's cheating?"

"i just wanted some loving," jimin pouted cutely, making sinai roll her eyes.

"aegyo isn't going to help you, jimin-ssi," she muttered. but it did, how could she ever resist his deep, dark eyes?

jimin pressed his lips to her throat, his fingers slipping under her shirt. it had become her habit to only weat his shirts, and jimin wasn't bothered by it one bit. they looked better on her anyway.

"how's this for help then?" he asked, his fingers running up and down her naked back. she shivered under his touch, just like he wanted.

his head lifted up and captured her lips in his. the kiss was slow, as if he was tasting ice cream, his tongue moving slowly against hers. she had now forgotten all about the stupid game, her hands tangling in his blond hair.

her hips bucked against his, making him groan out. her existence was enough to excite him, but having her do this sort of sinful things to him made everything ten times worse. he wondered if he would ever be able to resist her, always coming to the same conclusion that no, he wouldn't.

"do we really have to leave?" she whispered in between kisses, lost in the trance that her boyfriend was.

"no, we don't, we can just stay here forever," he whispered, lips moving to her collarbones, licking, sucking, biting.

neither of them was ready to go back to their lives. they didn't want to be apart for one second, much less days in a row. they had a newfound safe place in each other, and they were scared what it could mean to leave.

"jimin," she breathed out his name, hips moving against his once again. she needed him again.

"babygirl," his lips left her collarbones to give her a look, feeling himself hardening beneath her. "don't tease."

ignoring his words, she once again brushed her hips against his own. jimin let out a frustrated groan, eyes shifting to the now exposed lacy underwear she was wearing.