LXV. Torn Apart

~~~~~~~~~He did a whole 180 degree angle on me

~~~~~~~~~
He did a whole 180 degree angle on me. I guess he was scared of losing me after all. He was this close to, but now...I'm the real bad guy for going behind his back and fucking another man. I was so guilty...but relieved at the same time because...he finally came around.
~
//Following morning//

Tossing and turning in or bed, I yearned for his arms over me again but woke up to an empty side of our bed. Welp,...this wasn't starting off as I had hope. I sat up and no note or anything to tell me his whereabouts. Maybe he just went to the bathroom, Rowan or is playing with the kids.

The smell of breakfast came in through the vents and shocked the living hell out of me. I was curious to see what was going on.

Getting up and wrapping a robe over my underwear but exposed chest, I made my way from out of our bedroom and down the steps. I saw him in the kitchen, stirring some eggs on the stove while Aanyah sat at the table and RJ in the living room. I surprised them all once I came down and gave them some love before I met up with Roy in the kitchen.

He kissed my lips good morning and went over to the microwave to give me a fresh plate of breakfast. The look on my face could show him I was impressed. Only the old Roy made me breakfast in the morning. Maybe he was changing...

I thanked him of course and sat with Aanyah at the table who was struggling to cut her waffles. I helped her out and cut them all into little triangular pieces for her to pick up. After she thanked me and I kissed her cheek with a smile, Roy walked by and requested that I feed him the eggs I was just about to eat myself.

I fed him though, just to playful and got another kissed before him and RJ went outside to play football. Shit, was I dreaming right now or something. Not only did he stay home today, cook me and the kids breakfast, gave me some good D last night but now he's being a father. Shit–

And it didn't stop there. That day, he took us to the mall to update our closets, buy new toys and electronics and jus to spend quality time as a family. I was all smiles during the outing, this is what we should've been doing instead of arguing. And not once did we disagree on anything. For two weeks, we've went from falling apart to falling back in love and having family time. Just when I started to give up hope in him ever changing, he's proven everything this promise ring stood for.

Sadly I didn't, though. Not only did I cheat on him but I haven't even told him nor told Erin that we couldn't see each other anymore. I tried to save my relationship without the secrets leaking but...he eventually found out somehow. And everything went to hell...
~
//A week and a half later//
[Roy's Pov]

Sipping on my shot glass of Hennessy, I watched as my boys roughed up a poor fool who decided to betray us in a mission. Sitting on my throne while the action went down, I looked around the bar I owned as one of my buddies came over. He looked at the dogfight in the corner and shook his head. "Damn, they might kill em, boss"