Part31

Vikrant got furious hearing this..

Vikrant-tumhari biwi pehle meri beti bhi hai manik..
He shouted..

Man-ji papa..woh aapki beti bilkul hai..aapke saare haq hai uspe lekin meri bhi biwi hai woh..mere bhi kuch haq hai abb uspe lekin..

Vikrant said cutting him btwn-isko hazar baar bola tha ki music mat sun na gaadi mein..pehle bhi do tin baar iski wajah seh accident hote hote bacha hai..

Nandini was just quiet..she wanted to say something but she knew she was wrong nd tears were not leaving her eyes..

MANIK'S POV..

"Mujhe pata hai papa iski galti hai..aur mein bhi iss baat keh liye isse bohot gussa huh"I said nd i know nandini looked at me hoping dat i wud look at her..

I know me getting angry on her is the last thing she wanted..but she asked for it now..

"Chalo sujata aur abhimanyu" i heard papa saying nd they left..
Nd i lookedd at nandini..her face was red becoz of crying nd she was still crying..wht do i do of this girl!

I saw mom kissing her forehead nd dad kissing her knuckles nd both of them left too patting my shoulders..

Cabir came towards nandini nd held her hand but her eyes were stuck on me nd i know dat..but i was not looking at her..

I went nd hugged mukti nd alya..
They were really scared becoz of it..

"Tumsab bhi ghar jao..aaram karo..raat ko aana"i said luking at cabir nd dhruv who were beside nandini..

All nodded..mukti nd alya went nd hugged nandini nd said bye..

Cabir came to me nd whispered in my ears-"zyada mat daatna..she needs u"
Saala! Kabhi kabhi serious bhi ho jata hai..

All went nd i know all this while nandini's eyes were stuck on me..i so wanted to go nd hug her but i went nd sat on the sofa a little away from her..

I needed to gather myself first..
I know dad's things have hurt her alot..

I looked towards her nd she was obviously looking at me..
My baby!❤
She looked so pale..i know she wanted me to take her in my arms..

Not being able to control anymore i went towards her bed nd sat on the stool beside her bed..

"Pain ho raha hai kahin"i asked nd i know it was a very stupid question but i had to start a conversation..

She nodded in yes..

"Kahan?!" I asked immediately going near her nd i touched my forehead wid hers..

She took my hand towards her heart nd kept it there..

"Yahan"she said with alot of difficulties as i know she was way too weak..
I know she was saying becoz of all the fuss that happened just now..

I got up a little nd kissed her forehead whispering-"sab thik ho jayega"

Her tears were now irritating me so i said wiping the tears-"stop crying"

"Ta..tal..talk..to..m..me" she said nd cried once again..

I know she cud read my eyes nd cud clearly say that i was angry wid her nd i was hurt too..
She knew i was just pretending to be normal..

"U hurt me" i said going away from her nd sitting on the stool..

"I..i..a..am..so..sorr..sorry"She said in fragments nd yaa..very innocently..

I really wanted to shout on her..
I wanted to be angry wid her..

But i didnt have the guts too..
I know she was already in alot of pain..

"Its okay baby"i said smiling a little..
I cud hear her sighing in relief closing her eyes as i called her baby..i know she loves when i call her that..

"I..kn..know..it..its..n..not..o..oka..okay"She again said struggling alot..
Ohh godd why m i so stupid..i m makimg her speak so much..

"Dont speak so much..i know u r not able"I said nd she came closer to me like a baby nd held my hand..

I cud clearly see dat she was sleepy..

"Sleep baby..i m here only"I said nd caressed her hair..
She slept in seconds..

I took my hand back nd went to the sofa..i sat their resting my head on headrest..
I needed some rest too..
__________________________________
Tada!!💚
Surprise update for u all..💙
Becoz u guys gave me gud response..
I know a small update..but i will compensate..😇💫💓

Now i will updating only once a week or sometimes twice a week..
So i gave u guys this update to compensate for last so many days that i didnt update!💖
Love u guysss..❤❤

Do vote nd comment..

Enjoy Reading,
Diya❤