41; Beach! Bitch?

CHAPTER 41

-

"Y/N!"

Jimin inhales sharply, opening his eyes wide, heart quickening. A thin layer of sweat covering his whole body, the shirt is completely damped in his sweat, sticking on his skin at different places.

He looked around him, still in the mini bus Yoongi arranged for their trip to Busan. It is empty as he scrutinizes around the area.

"Where is Y/N?" Jimin panics, though he just woke up from a deep slumber still all he cares about is your well being.

Not able to see you around, he heeds the outer area from the window. A loud sigh escapes his mouth, rubbing his eyes to get a better vision of the outside view.

The large familiar mansion surrounded by a beautiful garden filled with different flowers and a huge fountain is right before his view. He smells the fresh scent of flowers, filling up his nostrils completely.

"You woke up, finally!"

A familiar voice rings through his ears, jolting his head up at the direction of the voice.

"Go away!" Jimin groans, irritated.

"Eh! someone woke up on the bad side." Yoongi scoffed, stuffing his hands into the pant's pockets as he stands tall in between the seat area. "Y/N is with Tae, if that's what you want to know," He informes without the dizzy male asking.

Jimin gets up from the back seat and makes his way out of the bus, shoulder brushing against his forcefully. Yoongi doesn't say anything, he doesn't get angry as he knows how hard is for Jimin to be back at the place he once called hell.

Stepping down the last stair of the mini bus, Jimin huffs in some fresh air while stretching his body, he cracks his neck side to side.

Little does he know, two pair of eyes are focused on him deeply. You, stare at him the moment he steps out of the bus. You, stare at him when he stretches up his arms, moaning.

You, stare for longer than you should at a particular place on his body; his waist, the V line is so deep craved against his hip.

The pants he wore, are hanging low around his hip as tiny bit of his calvin klein shows. Eyes stuck, just could not look away. Too late as Jimin already sees you checking him out.

Flustered, you look away placing one hand on your warm cheek. "Shit.." You say inaudibly before looking back at his direction.

Jimin is still staring at you but this time, a wide smirk spreads across his plump lips.

Taehyung pokes his elbow against your sides, stealing your attention from Jimin. You look at him with lips slightly parted, "What?"

He blinks his eyes, rapidly while curving his lips downwards and asks, "Why are you both staring at each other like that?"

"Like what?" You ask, confused.

Taehyung giggles, wiggling his brow in a teasing manner, "You know what they say," leaning against your ear, he speaks in deep voice, "Women may flirt, but men pounce."

You grow tense due to the sudden closeness not only that but the same dark pair of eyes are still staring, fixed on you; Jimin is still staring at you.

"Huh.." You look at him, baffled.

But before Taehyung can say anything as a response, your attention gets stuck on the man walking towards you. Fuck!