27

Kalea
"You know what time Adrianna get off of work?" I asked Morgan.

"I think at 9" she said to me.

"It's only 6, 3 more hours" I sighed laying down on the bed.

"We been watching movies and eating for about 4 hours now" Morgan said laughing.

"I know" I said laughing back at her.

"How many piercings you got?" Morgan said moving to me and touching my ear.

"I know your ass can count" I said looking at her and she started laughing.

"I mean in general. Not just ear piercings" she said.

"Oh.... I got 3" I said to her.

"Where the other one?"

"What you mean?"

"You got 2 ear piercings where the 3rd one" she asked.

"Oh, it's a belly piercing" I said to her.

"Can I see?" She asked. I nodded my head yeah and she lifted my shirt up and looked at it. She started playing with it to.

"Did it hurt?" She asked me.

"Not really" I told her as she kept playing with it. "Why you want yours pierced?" I asked her.

"I was thinking bout it" she replied.

I just continued watching tv and this girl was still looking at the piercing. Weird ass.

I started falling asleep because her playing with my piercing was kinda relaxing for some reason so I started dozing off.

While I was going to sleep I felt her hand slide up my thighs and that shit sent shocks theough my body the way she did it.

"Morgan what you doing" I asked looking down at her.

"It was a bug on yo leg" she said.

I layed back down and started going back to sleep until I felt her hand go up more between my legs.

"Morgan, move yo ass na" I said trying to move her.

"Chill" she said holding my legs and she continued rubbing my thighs.

"Foreal move Morgan. You bi?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah, been bi" she said licking her lips.

"Well I ain't. Move" I said pulling my legs away from her.

She had gripped my legs again and pulled me down to the edge of the bed and she started kissing on my neck and my boobs and shit.

"Morgannnnn. Get the fuck off me mayne."

"Chill you gonna like it" she said sliding her cold hands inside my panties and she started to rub on my pussy. It felt good but I definitely don't like girls. I had started to softly moan but then I stopped it.

I pushed her off me and took her hands out my pants. "Dead ass stop or I'll kick you out" I said to her.

She smacked her teeth. "Pfft Ight, your lost" she said getting on the bed and laying down.

"Lil nasty ass" I said to her.

"My bad g. I ain't gon try nun again" she said to me.

"Better the fuck not" I said looking at her sideways.

Morgan pretty but I don't go that way, plus I still got some feelings for Kentrell but my ass need to move on. I heard my phone beep and I saw I had a text from Draco. I looked at the text and I didn't respond back.