Ch. 29 the end?

Yunhae POV:
Why must he ruin everything?

Dad: That thing is going to die soon isn't she?
Nona: No way...
Dad: Oh Yunhae.. I already told you to Abort that thing. Now see, she is going to die.
He laughed more and more.

Dad: You all are just weak losers. My daughter is a whore. Her boyfriend is a nerd. These two are stupid little gay lovers. And that old witch supports you all. That whore right there gave birth to a ugly little slut. And is about to die soon too!
He just laughed. How can he say these harsh words? What did I do to deserve this? I just sat there crying my eyes out. No one of us dared to speak against him. He was just laughing and laughing.. he didn't stop. It hurts so much.

???: FUCKING GOD! DAD CANT YOU ONCE SUPPORT HER?!
Y-Yuni!

Dad: Yuni-ah your sister is a whore!
Yuni: AND YOU ARE A FUCKING CUNT!
Dad: I AM YOUR FATHER! I DESERVE RESPECT YOU BITCH!
Yuni: OH HELL NO!
She kicked him in the balls and pushed him out of the room. She then ran up to me and hugged me.

Yuni: It's okay! Shhh.. everything will be okay!
Yunhae: T-Thank y-you Y-Yuni..
Yuni: No need to!

——————
(On the phone)
Dad: Yeah she gave birth. Why do you even care about her?
???: because she is still my daughter! And I will come see her wether you like it or not!
Dad: Don't you even dare! After all you left her all alone. You left me alone!
???: Oh watch me honey.

___________________________________
A/N: Yup. This is the end guys. I am so happy because I REACHED 5K AND I AM CRYING 😭😭

Thank you everyone! I love you all very much and I hope you guys have a nice dayyyy ❤️❤️