Chapter 23

((Flash back to Puppeteer and Y/N's morning moment))

I....okay I would like something to eat.
She said sighing slightly.

The male smirked as he looked at her,he reached his hand over to her as she looked at him in confusion.

Come on,I'm taking you out.
He said smiling tenderly.

Y/N raised an eyebrow as she hesitantly gave him her hand,he helped her up as she groaned in pain.

He smirked evilly as he hit Y/N at the back of her head instantly knocking her out,before she hit the floor he held her by her waist.

He placed her on his shoulder and he disappeared into thin air taking the unconscious female with him.

Puppeteer then appeared at an old abandoned town,he then walked over to an old Mansion.He opened the door and he walked in closing the door behind him with his foot.

Puppeteer walked over to the staircase and he proceeded to walk up,when he finally reached the top he walked along the hall reaching the end of the hallway.

He opened a bright purple door reviling a nicely decorated bedroom,he walked over to the bed and he gently placed the female down on it.

Puppeteer smiled tenderly as he brushed a lock of hair out of the females face,he let out a small sigh.

I'm sorry for doing this,but I can't let him take you away from me again...
He whispered into her ear.

He then placed a gentle kiss on her forehead,he straightened up and looked over to the side.There was something there...someone actually.

Puppeteer scuffed as he called out to the lurking figure.

You can come out now Emra.
He said sighing annoyed.

A mysterious figure stepped into the light revealing the sight of a little girl,she had a lovely little red ballerina outfit.She looked to be about 4 years old..

I'm sorry master...I-i didn't mean to intrude..
She said nervously as she looked down at the floor.

Puppeteer sighed heavily as he facepalmed at her words,he slowly removed his hand from his face and he looked at her firmly.

Emra I need you to take care of Y/N while I take care of something.
He said bluntly as he looked at her.

Y-yes master,will you be gone long?
She shyly spoke as she looked up at him.

I am not planning to.Anyways if she wakes up,entertain her for a bit you know.
He said smiling at her.

W-why?
She asked tilting her head slightly.

Because we don't want her to leave us again,do we?
He said firmly as he looked back at Y/N.

N-no...
She said as she had tears running down her cheeks.

Good,now take care of her,I'll be back soon.
He said as he grabbed a small bag.

The child nodded as she cleaned up her tears,he smiled at her as he walked out of the room.He closed the door to the bedroom and he sighed heavily as he opened the small bag.

He poured some sort of dust on him making a huge amount of smoke to appear...once the smoke disappeared it revealed the sight of what it appeared to be Y/N.

He smirked as he saw he had achieved his main goal,he walked downstairs and reached the door.Puppeteer smirked as he walked out of the Mansion.
He then smirked as he disappeared into thin air once more..

-To be continued-
Well this explains it...

Why did Emra start to cry after Puppeteer's question?
Will Y/N wake up soon??

Find out next chapter
Sincerely
NS❤️