The Art of Courting- Chapter Fifteen

I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded this in such a long time! I had one of those frustrating writer's blocks where you KNOW what you want to write but you just... you just can't write it, you know? It was awful :(

But here it is, and be happy! The song of this chapter is by one of the greatest bands of all time, Led Zeppelin, and it's called All My Love. This chapter is dedicated to ballerinasarahh because she wrote one of my favourite stories on here. It's called Burn Into Me <3

**Not edited**

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

For many hours and days that pass ever soon

The tides have caused the flame to dim
At last the arm is straight, the hand to the loom
Is this to end or just begin?
All of my love, all of my love,
All of my love to you.

All of my love, all of my love,
All of my love to you
- All My Love, Led Zeppelin

“CHELSEA! CHELSEA! CHEEEALSEEEA!” SOMEONE SHOUTED in her ear. She jolted awake and blinked a couple of times at the pair of grey eyes staring down at her.

“Jay?” she mumbled sleepily. “What are you doing?”

“I missed you.”

“You saw me yesterday. At school.” Chelsea sighed and sat up, knowing that there was no way in hell that she’d be able to go back to sleep now.

“Yeah, but you didn’t Skype me last night!” he whined.

“I fell asleep?”

“So? Skype me in your dreams!”

She glared at him. “I do not have to see you every hour of every day, Jay. I mean, God!”

“But Chelly…”

“No. We need space from each other,” she decided as she looked through her wardrobe. Pulling out some jeans and a striped jumper, she turned back to him. “I’m going to go shower now. No, you can’t come with me.”

His face fell. “But you let me come in with you last time!”

“Yeah, well, that was a moment of weakness. Go wake Henry up and tell him it’s time for work.” She shot him a stern look before leaving the room. There was only one bathroom in their house and she had to snag it before Sadie did. That girl took hours to get ready.

After Chelsea was relatively clean, she quickly dressed and went to make breakfast. It was a crime to be up so early on a Saturday, but she didn’t have any other choice. Her dad needed to eat.

“Morning Artemis,” the man in question said sleepily. “I’ll have my usual.”

“What’s the magic word?” she asked, laughing.

“Pleeeeease!” he pleaded.

“Okay, okay. No need to beg.”

Quickly making some scrambled eggs on toast for her dad, she placed the plate in front of him and leaned against the counter.

“Your boy is in the fun living room,” he told her.

“He’s still here?”

“Well, yeah. He is a little obsessed with you. Like one of those werewolf mates on those TV shows… Are you sure he’s not a werewolf?”