Chapter 37 ~ Embarrassed

Sorry short Author's note! 

Heads up! Chapter 36 and 37 is mostly R-rated stuff and fluff because I wanted to rekindle the spark between Ethan and Matt after their time apart! If you decide to skip these two chapters you won't miss important plot-parts okay, so don't worry! 

___________________________________________________

The first thing I did when I woke up and blinked my eyes open to see a sleeping Ethan lying beside me was gasp and pull the cover over my head. I buried as far down as I could and tried to fan my flaming red face the best I could under the heavy cover. A small groan left my lips when I remembered the events of last night and to my utter mortification I could feel my aching body reacting to the r-rated content in my mind.

Damn, going through that heat-thing had seriously messed up my whole perspective on sex. How would I ever be able to look at Ethan and hear anything other than Zylas whispering naughty things against my ear? God I was doomed...

And what the hell was that about calling him 'Daddy'?! Holy shit that couldn't have been me doing that, it just couldn't!

My face burned when my mind went from thinking about Zylas and the dirty words to how I had literally begged him to 'give me his milk' and 'bite me'. I mean, come on give me a break! I groaned again, shifting under the covers to hide even further down.

The slight dip of the bed as Ethan suddenly moved beside me had me letting out the most girly shriek I had ever heard and I slapped a hand over my mouth before I desperately tried to avoid rolling closer to him on the bed.

Please be asleep... please be asleep... please be...

"What... are you doing...?" Ethan's sleepy voice said from somewhere beside me and I cursed my luck as I stilled and clenched the covers tightly around me. There was no way I would emerge from my hiding spot to face him. No way in hell.

"Matt?" Ethan tried again and I could feel him shift closer as a hand landed on the outside of the covers. Shit I had to answer him... what the fuck do I say?

"... these aren't the droids you're looking for!" I could hear myself shriek and not a second later Ethan's laughter filled the air around us. Shit.

"Hahaha baby what are you talking about? I think it is exactly who I'm looking for under that cover." He laughed, and even though I couldn't see him I knew that his eyes were shining in amusement as he stared at me under the covers. I could feel my face heat again.

"Come out of there." Ethan said, a hand tugging at the covers around me. I let out a small 'eep' and clenched it even closer around me.

"No way!" I exclaimed, holding my breath when Ethan stilled beside me.

"Hm... and why not?" Ethan asked, his voice calm but I could hear the underlying tone of amusement. I stayed silent.

"Baby I can't help you if you don't tell me why you're hiding under there?" He explained, pushing at the covers when I didn't answer him.

"Okay fine... I will guess why you're under there and you'll make a movement if I'm right, okay?" He said after a short while and I waited another second before I poked the cover from the inside making it move a bit to show him I was listening.

"Mhm... so is this about yesterday?" Ethan asked and I flapped slightly with the cover. My mate hummed in response and then he said:

"Was Zylas too hard on you baby?" He asked next and I frowned slightly. It wasn't that. He hadn't really done anything that I hadn't asked for it was just that... that I had asked for it that was strange. I could feel my cheeks warm when I thought about my shameless behavior last night. Nghh...this was mortifying!