Eachother's

Sophie's POV:

After Keefe woke up, my voice was back. I started talking again. And no one, no one, dared to touch me. Everyone knew the I was Keefe's, and Keefe was mine. No one could beat Keefe in a fight. Not even Fitz. And no one was as powerful as me. Keefe was always by my side , but when he wasn't and people flirted, Keefe would find his way to me and glare them down.

On the other hand, there was a ton of girls at Keefe's wait. They all tried to flirt with Keefe except my friends like Biana and marella. Even my human sister tried flirting with Keefe! The greatest thing that I have done to someone was fight them, because they didn't think that I had the guts to go further than my usual glare that scared them off. Here's the story:

I was at my locker and I heard something that I hated.

"Hey Keefie! How about we ditch class and meet..... janitors closet?" Said the girl with blond hair and ocean blue eyes. She was taller than me by a lot and was tan from sunbathing. She had manicured nails and was dressed in something that looks like what popular people would wear. She was overall gorgeous, but what she said, wasn't. Wait, I know her....

"Hey Keefe!" I Said, grabbing his hand and kissing his cheek. I knew who it was. It was that annoying girl that got me mad a while back. Her name was Selene (go back to the chapter called "jealousy" if you want to remember how she got Sophie mad)

"Oh it's you" Selene said annoyed. I was getting angry. I kissed Keefe full on the lips which took Keefe by surprise. He admiediatly kissed back though. I could feel the sparks in our kiss which I knew he felt too. I pulled out and flared at the girl.

"Don't touch him."

"Or what? What are you going to do about it? Glare until it die??!!" Selene Said

"Try me"

She touched his arm and stepped on my foot. Then I went full rage mode. I kicked her shin as hard as I could and she moved her foot off my in pain. She fell to the floor. Keefe stood behind me, watching in amazement. By now, there was a ton of people surrounding us, chanting the word "fight" over and over again.

"No one, I repeat No One. Touches. Keefe" I made sure the crowd heard me as I took Keefe's arm and left the annoying girl laying on the ground.

"Jealous much?" Keefe jokes

"Not nearly as jealous as you get."

"Well now no one is going to be touching me because my super hot girlfriend made sure of that." I blushed at Keefe

"And no one will even test the strength of my super handsome boyfriend" I smiled.

"That's right!" He smiled lovingly at me.

So that's the story of what happened Keefe and I being out over protective selves. I can even give you an example of Keefe being overprotective. Here's the story:

Daniel? Do you remember that guy walked up to me when he knew Keefe wasn't around.

"Hey baby." He took my hand. I tried to free my hand but he wouldn't let go.

"Leave me alone, Daniel"

"So the girl speaks" he smiled.

"You know, you and I should go out" he said, taking my other hands as I tried to loose his grip.

"Y'know, I can scream and Keefe will come"

"Don't scream or things will go downhill for you"

He put his hand on my waist and pinned both my hands up with just one of his hands.

"LET GO OF ME" I screamed. And in a flash, Keefe was there.

"LET GO OF HER YOU BASTARD!" Keefe pulled him off and punched him in the eye. Everyone was watching this take place. Keefe beat him to the ground as I watched in horror.

"NO ONE PUTS THEIR HAND ON MY GIRLFRIEND" he said angrily. He then looked at my scared face and his face admiediatly softened. He walked over to me and pulled me close. I cried in his shoulder and we skipped school and went to a field of flowers. We sat in a romantic position. And we had an amazing time. Keefe always knew how to cheer me up.

As you can tell, We are a very overprotective couple.

Keefe shows a lot of PDA. He kisses me a lot and everyone of them makes me feel Sparks. He can get very jealous, so he makes sure that everyone knows that I'm his. Whenever we are having a romantic moment, he usually accidentally ruins it but saying a weird joke, but I still love him.

He is mine

I am his

We are each other's