V

It was about night time when Taehyung walks in the room again. He looks tired and a little wrecked.

"Get ready for the party." he says and starts unbuttoning his shirt, "You can use the bathroom, I'll just change here."

Without saying anything I walk to my bag and open it grabbing the silk dress I thought might be the one I was supposed to use.

After that, I went in the bathroom, changing into the burgundy silk dress that fits perfectly on my body.

Only two spaghetti stripes hold the dress on my body, a slightly big cleavage on the top, tight on my body, hitting up until my knees. I would say I look beautiful, but this time I feel sexy.

I walk out of the bathroom to get my makeup and Taehyung is already almost ready.

He's wearing a black shirt and black pants, while a black suit waits for him on the bed, and I have never found him this attractive before. His hair is the same hairstyle as always, but the suit makes all the difference and he looks absolutely gorgeous.

"Are you ready?" he asks buttoning the sleeves of the shirt.

"Not yet. I have to do my makeup." I say.

"Hurry up. The party has already started." he says and sits down on the bed, getting his phone.

I start doing my makeup and hair, after not so long I'm done. I look at myself in the mirror and barely recognize myself.

"Done." I say and turn around to go put the makeup bag back in my bag.

He looks at me in awe and I give him a confused look, even tho I know why he's looking at me like that.

"What?" I ask.

"N-Noth... C-Can you put this on me?" he shows me a black tie.

"You don't know how to tie a tie?" I ask.

"Not really..." he says.

I sigh and grab the tie from his hand. Since I'm already wearing my heels, I can almost reach his height.

Standing close enough to him, I wrap the tie around his neck, and I can smell his amazing cologne. It smells like... Him. His unique husky scent that I love.

I feel him looking down at me as I focus on tying his tie properly.

"There." I look up at him and he gulps as I slide my hands down his chest slowly.

"Thanks." he almost whispers.

"N-No problem..." I whisper back.

He looks away from me with a kind of disappointed and unsatisfied expression and turns around to grab his suit.

He puts it on and buttons it as he checks himself in the mirror. He raises an eyebrow and fixes his hair as he looks at his beautiful figure in the mirror.

"Let's go." he starts walking out and I follow his steps.

As we get to the party area Taehyung stops, making me pause and look at him.

"Wrap your arm around mine." he says coldly without looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Wrap your arm around mine." he still doesn't look at me.

"Why?"

Suddenly I feel his arm wrap around my back and slowly slide to my waist, pulling me closer to him, he leans closer to my ear.

"We have to make it real. Now listen, I just spotted a camera so pretend I said something nice and chuckle the moment I stop talking." he whispers.