🥀 4

Dave

Dave

"Yo JD! Where the rest of the liquor at bruh?" I asked him as we were all chilling, leaning on my car.

This fucking party was deep as fuck. Everybody was out here.

From the old hoes to the young ones.

[S/N: One time my cousins had a block party and the street was full as fuck. Like someone trying to get through with a car would've been impossible. 😂]

"Oh it's at my crib. You must tryna go get it?"

"Yeah B. I'll be back." I said taking a puff of the blunt and passing it to him.

"Iight nigga." most of them replied.

As I was walking up to JDs driveway, I saw a man standing over a woman.

He was really close to her, talking to her in her face.

He had his hand around her neck, like he was choking her. I just couldn't make out who the woman was.

I stopped walking and listened.

"You think you better than me or some? I'll do you like your dad used to do your ass. I'll put you on mute forever." he said snatching her up.

Dave, this ain't got shit to do with you. Just walk away. Walk away. She'll be fine.

I sighed as I started to walk away.

Something in my gut was just telling me to turn around. My conscience was killing me.

I stopped walking and turned around going back into the driveway and sighed.

As I got closer to them, I saw that it was that pretty, rude ass girl from Walmart...

I felt my temperature rise and something in me snapped.

I hurried over to them; snatching him up by his shirt lifting him up off the ground.

I slammed his back on the car and pulled my gun out, cocking it.

I pressed the gun on the side of his head, looking him dead in the eyes.

"Is there a problem?" I asked with my finger on the trigger. I wanted him to jump wrong.

"N-nah man.."

I wanted to shoot him so bad to the point where I was slightly shaking; my eyes were filled with rage.

He stayed quiet. He had a look of fear written all over his face.

After a while of silence, Angel spoke up.

I learned her name by ear hustling JDs conversation.

"H-hey Dave... It's okay... I'm okay..."

I looked at her. "Man no, fuck that!" I said looking back into his eyes turning away from her.