o n e

"Silence class. We have a new student. Please introduce yourself," Mr. Peng said as he sat down at his desk.

Daewon shyly stood in front of all 250 students. "H-Hi. My na-ame is K-Kim Dae-ewon, and I-I'm 19. Plea-ase t-take c-care of me," he told them before bowing.

"Please sit beside Mr. Shin. He shall also show you around. He is a senior here, but he never took this class till now, idiot," Mr. Peng said, whispering the last part to which Daewon giggled.

The said dude raised his hand, uninterestedly. Daewon quickly went to sit beside him. "S-So, w-what's you-ur na-ame?" Daewon asked, shyly.

"Don't talk to me," the other's deep voice rang out. Daewon just nodded and looked down. He began writing the notes for class. He look over towards the person sitting next to him. He looked at his paper and saw a name.

Shin Seunghoon.

"S-Seun-nghoon?" Daewon whispered softly to which Seunghoon glared at him.

"Don't ever say my name again," he growled lowly. Daewon quickly nodded and looked at his paper.

The class ended quickly. Seunghoon quickly got up and put his books in his bag and slid his bag onto his shoulder. Daewon finally got a good look at him. Blond hair, parted in the middle but fell effortlessly, big nose, defined cheek bones and jaw lines. He had on a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up a bit, showing off his muscles. The shirt was tucked into leather skinny jeans topped off with black combat boots. He had some silver necklaces and rings on along with a nose ring.

"Hurry, Dawoon," Seunghoon said as started to walk towards the door. Daewon sighed and ran up to be beside him. He had on a pink big hoodie and black skinny jeans with black boots.

"I-It's Dae-ewon," he told him quietly. Seunghoon sighed.

"I don't care."