Nervous (+announcement!)

You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you
|
|

Sunday, 9:23 am

Your POV

Finally, it's Saturday, the day I always looked forward to back in my world. Back then, I would wake up around 6:00 AM(but I couldn't wake up as early during the weekday, I can't find the logic behind it) and sit at the couch with a bowl of cereal and watched some cartoons or go on Youtube. Then, when I got bored, I would read some amazing books on Wattpad. Those authors are AMAZING.

However, for the first time in my life, I broke that ritual. This is what being a grown-up must feel like. Ugh, this sucks.

I rolled out of my bed (yes, I literally rolled out with my blanket like a transformer)and went to the bathroom. I wash my face up with some cold water to wake me up. But of course, it doesn't because I found myself on my bed again. The weird thing that I haven't thought about was that I am I'm a game. I sort of expected me fangirl over everything, but I think my shock overcame me and just stayed silent.

Hold up, let me look in the mirror...

... I look so much older. How old am I? (I could do the math, but it's too early for that) Why on Earth did I not think of this?

[It's probably cause Connor's too hot and always makes you forget your problems😉 and because this is a fanfiction.]

I got myself a new phone since my own phone sadly did not teleport with me. I thought I was good with technology when I first turned on the monitor in my cubicle(only to find out that it's not called a monitor) but the phone I have right now is so goddamn confusing. I can't even change the settings on my phone!

I reached for my phone in hopes of finding something good to watch, but some random number called me. I felt the urge not to pick it up, but I did it anyway.

"Hello?" I ask with my weary voice.

"Is this (F/N)?" The other person asked. I couldn't tell who it was since I'm still half asleep, even though I splashed my face with some cold water.

"... yes?"

" This is Connor." When I heard 'Connor' I immediately jumped up, only to have myself fall off my bed and tumble down. I hiss with pain.

"(F/N)! ARE YOU OKAY?" Connor asked

He must've yelled pretty loudly because I heard Hank telling Connor, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHE PROBABLY JUST FELL OFF THE BED! SHE'S FINE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

I hear Connor say, "...sorry Hank, I will be more aware of the volume of my voice next time."

"Are you alright?" This time, Connor whispered it with his deep voice. It sends shivers down my spine.

"Uh, yeah. I just fell off the bed. I'm totally fine." I reply to him with reassurance.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

"Umm.. (F/N)?" He asked

"Yes?"

"D-do you w-want t-to go the cafe?" He says, stumbling over his words.

Why is he stuttering, it's only a date...A DATE?!

My heart is pounding out of my chest. I might die. Someone call the ambulance. 

"It's fine if you have plans already, I just wanted to make up from last time I asked but we didn't g-"

"YES!" I shouted. Shit, that was too loud.