Chapter 1: A New Beginning

First off, I'm going to hope you know the things such as (Y/N) and those things. Secondly, you're character is Agent 4, so expect them to be called that a good amount.

(Y/N) POV

*On the subway*

(Y/N): (This is great! Don't get me wrong, I would've loved to move to Inkopolis Plaza, but that place is expensive. I hear there's these popstars called "Off the Hook" here, and that they're really good! I think this was a great move.)

*Lights in the subway flicker as the ground shakes, before the lights return to normal*

(Y/N): (Me and my fat mouth.)

The subway lets off as it reaches the destination. I exit the subway station wanting to check what that was.

(Y/N): (Seriously. Subways are bad, but not THAT bad.)

At first glance at Inkopolis Square, I took in the breath-taking view. At SECOND glance, I realized what had happened.

(Y/N): Oh poo. (THE GREAT ZAPFISH IS GONE!)

That's when the two members of Off the Hook...

(Y/N): (Or so I've seen online.)

...came onto the giant screen above Inkopolis Square.

Pearl: Y'all know what time it is!

Marina: It's Off the Hook, coming at you LIVE from Inkopolis Square!

Pearl: Check it! Here are the current Regular Battle stages!

Marina then spun her records twice, each time changing the pictures on the screen of two battle stages.

Pearl: Look at me! I'm Marina! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Marina: Ahaha! Yeah, that's so me!

(Y/N): Ha.

Pearl: And these are the current Ranked Battle stages!

Once again, Marina used her records to show the battle stages on the screen.

Pearl: Ahhhhhhh! I just love the smell of the salty sea air!

Marina: But how can you tell it apart from the smell of your teammates' tears?

(Y/N): Ha.

Pearl: Here are the League Battle stages!

(Y/N): (I think I know what's going to happen next.)

Then, Marina changed between two pictures on the screen, using her records.

(Y/N): (Knew it. Shouldn't they be talking about the GREAT ZAPFISH BEING MISSING!? Or is it the fact that this has already happened before?)

Pearl: Uh... Why is our producer freaking out? Read the teleprompter, Marina!

Marina: Huh? Let's see here...

Marina then switched the screen using her records.

(Y/N): (Wow! It can do most anything.)

Marina: THIS JUST IN! The Great Zapfish has...disappeared?!

(Y/N): (Oh. There it is.)

Pearl: Wait, like, for reals?! I feel like I've heard this story somewhere before...

(Y/N): (I know right?)

Marina: There's more! Pop superstar Callie of the Squid Sisters has gone missing!

(Y/N): (Well I bet that helps you.)

Pearl: NOOOO! NOT CALLIE! This is terrible! Do something, Marina!