After Credits ★ What Happened to Them?

Peyton O'Hare went on to become the first woman inducted into the MLB hall of fame.

Santiago Miranda went on to become the first man inducted into the MLB hall of fame whose wife was a fellow inductee.

Ellen Young went on to become a successful journalist with a focus on individuals making history.

Chris Cabrera went on to become a business owner and the husband of a successful journalist with a focus on individuals making history.

Anthony Pierini went on to become an actor at a prime time TV show focused on a professional baseball team.

Jessica Ashford went on to become the wife of a Florida senator.

Jared McCann went on to become the financial analyst of a Florida senator.

Gigi revealed to everybody that her real name was actually Vivienne Martin and went on to become a Florida senator.

The O'Hares and Mirandas went on to retire together in a cabin in Colorado Springs.

THE END

this "chapter" was the most hilarious thing to write

this "chapter" was the most hilarious thing to write. i marathon-wrote the last three chapters in a single night and i was emotionally wrung out, but i'd had this idea for weeks of writing a funny and brief tell-all after the epilogue, like they do at the end of some movies, so i powered through and it had me in tears of laughter as i wrote it. i hope this was a fun way to see this story and these characters off for you guys as well!

and let me tell you, i'm going to miss them. these silly geese had been in my head for long. i had about three false starts for this story until it fiiiiinally clicked last summer and once it did, the words poured out like water through a broken dam. i hope you had as much fun reading it as i had writing it :)

finally, THANK YOU THANK YOU AND A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU to all the wonderful people who read, left votes and comments and gave this newbie a shot at getting her story out there into the scary vastness that is wattpad. you guys are the real MVPs here and your interest inspired me to write the fastest and best i've written in six years. no joke. you've had a HUGE impact on me.

ONE FINAL NOTE: if you reallllllly liked this story, spread the love! tell your friends to give it a go, too!