Chapter 13

Please vote and shower me with your comments. Thank you. Extremely short chapter. I had my reasons! :-) :-) :-)

Stephano’s POV

*

           “Because Kara mia, I am a possessive man and I don’t share whatever or whoever is mine with someone else.”

Silence engulfed the room for a good couple of seconds.

“What does that even mean?” She asked in confusion, her brows scrunched up as she looked up at me. My favorite part on her face was her nose and it looked really cute as she scrunched it but I just kept an even face.

It was obvious she now knew what I was talking about as she stuttered the last words out but she was still playing dumb. If she thought she could get away from me after I specifically told her that I had something important to discuss with her this night, then she had another thing coming.

To think she already called her friend and was talking about me being the ‘wicked young master,’ when she would always be the one to run from me before I could even speak to her.

You scare her Stephano! My subconscious snapped but I currently wasn’t in the mood for an internal battle so I just tsked. Kara was still standing before me and she was looking flustered. I didn’t see her looking flustered a week ago when that college boy had rudely asked her to come on a beach party or when she was locked in Gonzalo’s arms!

“I asked you a question Sir.”

“It means that you are mine and that’s in every way possible.” I told her, slightly offended that she still had to ask me what I meant.

I was branding her as mine, even though I knew this wasn’t the best way, albeit… Oh well, I hadn’t told her before that she was mine but now that I did she had better get used to it. No way was I going to leave her to herself anymore. She attracted attention everywhere she went. Even the raunchy ranch kid was attracted to her!

I won’t have men drinking in the sight of her soft almost naked body, with water trailing down her curves at a stupid beach party and... fuck!

I remembered just how she had been laughing with that jerk carelessly at the event earlier on even though she was listening to my speech all the while. Everything was fucking up with my sanity.

It was a good thing I had her attention. Still, he had made her laugh. Why couldn’t I also do that?

“I’m yours? Like I’m your worker? Well, yes I-”

“No Kara.” I cut her off. She looked like she partially understood what I was saying but wanted to hear it directly from me. “You are mine.”

She gasped and my heart warmed at the innocent gesture. She had no idea what I wanted to do to her right now because if she did, we wouldn't be having this conversation Her innocent thoughts might not even be able to contain it. She'd have probably ran out of the room or chased me out.

Me and my dirty thoughts.

I grabbed her waist, forcing myself not to look down at the swell of her breasts calling to my attention at all cost as they poked above the bedcover. “Body, soul and spirit. I mean mine to be with Kara.”

I wanted to say body, heart and soul but I didn't want to scare her away.

Her chest was heaving as she looked around in what I would only guess to be confusion. Confusion slowly turned into shyness as her face went red and I almost groaned at the sight. I felt my dick slowly begin to harden, aware of her soft skin rubbing against mine as she kept on holding the flimsy material over her body but I didn’t bother adjusting in my pants.