90

It's almost ten o'clock when Jeongguk arrives at Taehyung's apartment. He's clad in his comfiest clothes as he approaches the door, not bothering to dress up for their 'chat'. It's unusual of Taehyung to call him, especially since the two of them have been distant for the three months it took for Taehyung to feel better. Jeongguk doesn't blame him for the separation, after all, the hater had exposed his secrets.

Jeongguk isn't hesitating when he knocks on the door. It takes a second for the door to swing open, and before him is Kim Taehyung.

It's probably the fact he's whipped for him that he finds this boy absolutely breathtaking. His eyes travel down his silk pajamas, spending extra time at the low v-neck exposing his chest.

Taehyung's not meeting his gaze, instead picking at his thumbs as he stands there. Jeongguk smiles shyly before speaking up, "You needed to talk?"

The other's head tilts up to meet his for the first time, his gaze almost distant. Taehyung bites at his lower lip, his eyes tracing Jeongguk from head to toe. Jeongguk's ears start to redden when Taehyung takes a step further, closing the gap between them until their noses were bumping clumsily into eachother's.

"Tae?" It takes a second for Jeongguk to even say a word, but Taehyung only bats his lashes at him. Jeongguk's heart beings to race when the delicate touch of Taehyung's long fingers dance up his chest, settling right on the neckline of his jumper.

Lust is in his eyes, and Jeongguk knows where this is going. He's seen it many times before, and tonight happens to he the night he acts back.

Taehyung yanks Jeongguk forward, their lips connecting on impact. At first, it's a bit crazy; their noses hitting one anothers, teeth knocking against eachother. It takes a second before their lips are moving in a perfect rhythm, finally remembering how they once used to fit.

The other's free hand finds its way to the nape of Jeongguk's neck, tugging at his hair desperately. Taehyung's tongue swipes the bottom of Jeongguk's lip, and the younger gladly lets him inside, the feeling of Taehyung's tongue dancing in his mouth enough to make him moan.

"H-hey," Jeongguk pulls away first, his lungs nearly deflated and heart going wild. "Tae, are you okay?" He says in between breaths.

"Perfect," Taehyung mumbles before dragging Jeongguk inside by the waistband of his joggers. He shuts the door behind them, and somewhere in between Jeongguk's mouth is back on Taehyung's, kissing each other with such intensity.

Taehyung pushes Jeongguk against the wall, his hands firmly holding him in place as their mouths disconnect. His lust-ridden eyes are hidden beneath his thick lashes when their gazes finally meet, and the moment breaks when Taehyung lowers his kiss-swollen lips onto his neck.

"W-woah hold up," Jeongguk's a stuttering mess as Taehyung licks from the area beneath his ear to his collarbone. The other's sucking and biting the blank skin, leaving obvious marks to be discovered in the morning.

"Jeongguk," Taehyung pulls away, whispering against Jeongguk's collarbone. He tilts his head up, a sickening sweet smirk on his beautiful thick lips. Jeongguk's mind is going wild with dirty thoughts, the idea of Taehyung breathless, his lips on his dick. . .

"We both know we're not gonna talk," He presses another warm kiss on his adams apple. Jeongguk moves his head back, allowing Taehyung more access to his neck. His eyes flutter shut a little as Taehyung's nose traces up and down on his skin, sending tingles down his spine. Jeongguk's this close to his breaking point of self control.

He wants more.

"Just fuck me already Jeon."

———

[ hahaaa cliffhanger! my phone's dying so here you go (: a hot moment! the smut is in the next chapter mwahhaa see you when my phone isn't suffering omg can't wait to continue this lol ]

EDIT: to prevent wattpad from hunting me down and potentially deleting this book, the smut scene IS PRIVATE. in order to access it you have to follow me.
NOTE if you choose to read my other works, there will be private chapters too, so if you wanna see them — you know what to do (: