64. Choosing Her Surprise.

I woke the next morning with Niall's arm around me, his soft snores falling against my neck. I sat up, noticing I was the only one up. Louis was asleep on the bed with Zayn, Liam now on the bed with Cat.

 I got up and changed, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I looked into the mirror, checking my stitches. I knew they would have to come out soon, but I didn't know when. 

I walked back into the room and sat down on my bed, 

"I'm so sorry." Zayn mumbled, making me look up at him. He was asleep, but he was frowning, turning over to clutch his pillow. "No." He whimpered again, turning over again. I stood, wondering if I should wake him. "Perrie!" He yelled, sitting up, pulling himself from his own dream. Louis groaned and rolled over, pulling all of the covers with him.

"Zayn? Are you okay?" I asked, walking over to him. He looked at me, a slight dazed look on his face.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad dream." He muttered, not looking me in the face. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, 

"I said I was okay!" Zayn said, getting out of the bed and heading to the bathroom. Just then Harry's phone alarm went off and the whole room is filled with the sound of people groaning.

"Harry! Shut that off!" Liam demand, 

"Sorry." Harry grumbled in his morning voice, turning the noise off. 

"Well, I'm up now." Liam said, sitting up, rubbing his face with his hands. Aravis groaned again and pulled the covers over her head. 

"Guys, it's Dylan's birthday today." Louis said, sitting up as well.

"We should do something for her." Harry said, 

"We should throw her a surprise party!" Louis said, getting excited. 

"How?" Liam asked, looking like he could use another couple hours sleep.

"Just show up at her place!" Louis said like it was obvious.

"That will go over great!" Liam said, sarcasm fill in this voice. 

"Yeah I know!" Louis said, ignoring Liam's tone. 

"Niall what do you think?" Harry asked, but Niall didn't answer. 

"Niall!" Louis yelled, 

"What?" Niall muttered, his voice muffed by his pillow. 

"Surprise birthday party for Dylan, yes or no?" Louis asked,

"Yes." Niall replied, not moving from his spot. 

"It's settled then." Harry said, 

"We didn't ask Zayn." Liam said, 

"Where is Zayn?" Louis asked, 

"In the bathroom." I answered. 

"Where are we going to have this so-called party?" Harry asked, 

"At her house, duh." Louis said.

"Then what time should we leave?" Liam asked, 

"Sooner the better." Louis replied. 

"She still has you hooked, Louis." Niall mumbled. Louis opened his mouth to say something but snapped it shut, swallowing this words. The bathroom door opened and Zayn walked out, shirtless, wearing a pair of black jeans.

"Finally!" Louis yelled, throwing his cocoon of blankets onto the floor as he ran to the bathroom.

"What's he in such a hurry for?" Zayn asked, rubbing his wet hair with a towel. 

"We're throwing a surprise birthday party for Dylan at her house today." Liam said, pulling on a pair of jeans. 

"Oh, okay." Zayn said, putting on a shirt. Once all of the boys where up and dressed Louis headed over to Paul's room and got the keys for the van from him.

"I want to drive!" Louis said,

"Last time we let you drive you almost ran over Audrey!" Niall said, trying to take the keys from him.

"Yeah, and if I didn't guess who would still be single right now!" Louis said, smiling, holding the keys out of reach.

"Fine!" Niall said, giving up. I smiled and climbed into the van, Niall and Catori following me to the back seat. Soon we where all strapped in and Louis started the van, pulling out of the parking lot.

"What if we get mobbed by fans" I asked, as a few people stopped on the sidewalk, watching our van go by.

"We won't, as far as the fans know we left right after the red carpet event." Louis replied.

"I highly doubt they bought that." Aravis said, 

"Yeah me too." Louis said, pulling up to a big sky-scraper. It was tall and white, it's huge black glass windows giving the whole building a older look. "Here we are!" Louis said, the atmosphere in the van changing to excitement. 

"Do we have a key." Zayn asked, Louis smile and help up a single key.

"Where did you get that?" Niall asked. 

"Paul. Apparently he likes the idea of us spending time with her again." Louis said, looking at the small silver key.

"Where did Paul get it?" Liam asked,

"I don't know! I didn't play twenty questions with the man!" Louis said, making a face.

"Let's go." Harry said, laughing. Louis led us upstairs, the hallways very clean and bright. 

"This is her apartment." Louis said, stopping at a plain white door. "On the count of three, we run in and yell Happy Birthday."

"What if she isn't home?" Niall asked, his hand going to mine.

"We wait." Louis said, sticking the key in the door. "One. Two. Three!" Louis flung the door opened and we all ran in.

 “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” The boys shout. And I notice a girl, the same one I saw last night talking to Louis flinch back.