65. Slap To The Face.

The next morning I wake up to un unfamiliar room, the girl Dylan is sleeping on the couch next to Niall, I look away, the feeling of jealousy sparking in my chest. Harry, Liam, and Zayn on the floor, Cat and Aravis behind the couch. Louis is nowhere to be seen. Slowly I stand, rubbing my eyes,

"Louis?" I say, 

"Yeah?" He calls. 

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask, my vision slightly cloudy from sleep.

"Down the hall." He replies. I make my way down the hallway, noticing there where very few pictures hanging. After I'm done in the bathroom I make my way back to the living room, the voices drifting from the other rooms telling me more people are awake. 

“I made coffee... I hope you don't mind.” Louis says, I then hear the sound of cereal being poured then the sound of a drawer shutting.

“Did Audrey ever make it here?” The girl, Dylan asks Louis.

“Yeah she's in the bathroom.” He says.

“Hey Lou?” I say, wondering where he was.

“In the kitchen....” Louis says, I pop my head into the kitchen, unsure of this new person.

“Hmm.” Dylan mutters, her eyes watching me. I don't like her, something about her scares me. Self consciously I brush my hair in front of my face, concealing my ruined face. 

“Don't. You're to pretty to cover your face.” She says. My jaw drops, confusion sweeping through me.

“Y-your not.... you don't-?” I begin but Dylan only rolls her eyes.

“Think your a freak? Hon, open a dictionary and you'll find me right there.” She says, setting her empty bowl in the sink.

“You aren’t a freak.” Louis says, and Dylan roll her eyes again, must be a habit.

“Whatever you say Lou.” She chuckles turning back to me. “So... how'd you run into the guys?” I ask.

'Great another person for me to embarrass you in front of! My lucky week!' The voice in my head says to me. 

"Louis almost hit me with a van." I mumbled, watching the floor.

“Relax, you don't have to tell me.” She laughs grabbing a bottle of water and exiting the kitchen and bumping into Cat. “Jeez, I'm just a hotel aren't I? Lou!” She yells and he sighed, leaving the kitchen, me following him.

“Oh, this is Catori, she's deaf, Aravis is also somewhere around here...” Louis says. Dylan nodded, her face natural but I knew she had to be thinking bout how weird we where.

“You're pretty too.” She says to Cat. Dude what was with her and beauty? Cat looked at me, unable to hear Dylan with out her hearing aids. I signed to her what Dylan had said and Cat made a face.

'I am so not pretty." Cat signed, I disagreed with her but didn't pursue the conversation.

“I have to get ready for work.” Dylan says, turning to Louis. I notice he frowns slightly.

“We still have something else planned.” He says, but Dylan just shrugs her shoulders.

“I have to go down to the studio and start recording for the album.” She says, he sighs but nods. “Tell everyone to eat what they want, I have to go grocery shopping anyways.” She says, grabbing her purse and coat. Louis nods again and she heads down the hallway. Soon Dylan leaves the apartment, waving bye to us. 

"Well she's in a better mood than I thought she was going to be in." Niall sighed, sitting up from his spot on the couch. 

"Zayn, Liam, Louis, Cat, Aravis and I are going to go out today with Paul and Preston. Did you want to come?" Harry asked me. 

"Are you going?" I asked Niall.

"Not if you don't want to." He said, 

"No, I'll stay here with you." I said. Quickly the others got ready and left, wanting to meet Paul and Preston early. I sat next to Niall, leaning my head on the side of the couch, wondering what living alone would feel like. 

“Niall.” I herd Dylan's voice say, Niall looks over and then nods and carefully gets up. I hear a door shut but I can still hear them, even though their voices are muffled.

“What's wrong?” Niall asks,

“You guys need to leave.” Dylan says quietly. I sat up, trying to listen harder.

“What? Why?” He asks, worried.

“You just need to leave, and... you can't contact me under any circumstances.” She says, emotionless.

“Where is this coming from? I thought we were okay!” He raises his voice.

“Please, just trust me on this!” She says, her voice smooth.

“What's the real reason?” He asks,

“It wouldn't look good for my image.” She says, strongly, matter-of-factly.

“What wouldn't?” I scoffs.

“You're little girlfriend! Everyone already thinks she's using guys for money! You really think people buy that her and Liam are dating? They haven't even kissed in public! They went on what? Two dates? How long has it been? She's dirt in this world-” I gasp, tears springing into my eyes. I knew it, that stuck up-

“Don't say that about her!” Niall interrupts, his tone dangerous.

“She's a slut! She just wants pity! If she was a strong girl-” 

'See! She knows what you are! She sees the slut inside! She knows your worthless and no good! Just like everyone else knows!' The voice yells triumphantly.

“She is a strong girl!” Niall yells over her words.

If she was a tough girl she wouldn't be hiding her scars! And you think I didn't notice her bandage tucked under her sweatshirt? If she was as strong as you claim why did she cut herself?” She says, yelling as well. I look down at my arm, knowing she was right.

“You don't know what happened to her.” He says slowly, anger filling his tone.

“I'm not stupid. You always seem to pick up the kicked puppies. I just came something of it, and at least I don't have a giant gash on my face!” Dylan growled. Just then a loud sharp bang shook the apartment, the door slamming open. 

Niall walked over to me, wrapping his arm around me and wiping the tears away that where streaming down my face. 

"Don't listen to her. I love you. I love you." He whispers to me, holding me tight. I watched over his shoulder at Dylan in disgust as she stood there, looking angry. 

Why did we even come here?