6 ; vacation

• fun fact: i luv markus too man - i love him as much as i love connor & honestly he deserves more love. 💘 AND THANKS FOR 2K READS 🤧🤧🤧 the ff chapters will be interesting AND HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!

2 weeks had passed since me and Connor actually had fun. The following days were pretty boring, what we did usually. Me, internet browsing, and Connor, well, I guess you know already.

It's currently the 22nd of July, my dad is going home at August 1, so I guess after that, I won't be seeing Connor that much anymore since he gotta do what he's made to do. Since it's summer... (i think it is in Detroit based on the dates up there but idk cuz im not from there) My friends were planning some vacation thingy, we will go somewhere, like a resort or something. A roadtrip? I guess you could say that.

Of course, I did not tell Connor because his ass will freak out. I'd tell him when my friends are here to pick us up, so he doesn't have a choice but to join! My things are already packed. Based on Audrey, the "resort" allows pets, which means I can bring Sumo along! We'll go back at the 25th of July.

They'll pick us up around 10am, and it's currently 9:36am. I can't believe Matthew included Sergio, my ex boyfriend, and also Matthew's best friend. I just hope he doesn't bother me. Or else I'll have Connor to fight him.

The reason why I broke up with Sergio is because he was being abusive. Luckily, I got out of the relationship before I got anymore bruises. I didn't tell dad about it though, because he'd tell me that my friends are "bad influences" and would bug me to not hangout with them anymore. I dated Sergio 4 years ago, he's probably moved on right now.

It's currently 9:52am, and I just finished making myself look... ok? I guess? I mean, I don't really care about making myself look pretty? As long as I look okay, I don't really care.

I heard the doorbell rang and rushed downstairs. Connor was seating at the sofa, playing with Sumo, because I told him to go out since i'm going to prepare. I called Connor, "Hey Connor! Come on! Bring Sumo with you." I opened the door, and saw my friends, of course.

I put my bags at the trunk of Audrey's car and Connor followed. "(Y/N), where are you going?" Connor asked while carrying Sumo.

"I was hoping maybe we could get some vacation? Especially you Connor, you literally didn't do anything these past few days. Aren't you bored?" I replied.

"But Lieutenant said-"

"Aw come on Connor! Live a little!" I said and finished putting my things in the trunk, "So, what do you say?" I asked.

"I don't know (y/n), Lieutenant might find out about this!" Connor said seriously.

"Well then, I guess if you don't want to come, just stay here and watch the house for me!" I said and went to the door of the car.

But Connor stopped me, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him. He was holding Sumo with his other hand. "I can't leave you there! It's my main priority to take care of you!"

"Are you gonna join us or not?" I asked, he was still holding my wrist.

"Of course I will!" He said.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" I said and grabbed his hands and sat in the backseat of the car.

"All set?" Enzo asked.

"Yep!" I said, as Enzo started driving. "How come Matthew isn't here with you Audrey?" Audrey was sitting at the passenger's seat.

"Him and Sergio will follow up." Audrey replied.

My phone rang, I looked at my phone. Shit. Dad is calling. I answered, "Hello? Dad?"

"Hey kiddo! How are you doing?" Dad asked.

I told my friends to be quiet. "Well, I'm doing fine dad! How about you?" I asked.

"I'm doing good aswell, how is Connor?" Dad asked, wow it's so rare for him to ask about Connor. One week ago, he literally hates him, but now he's asking about him? What a wow.

"What he's usually doing." I replied.

"The coin trick thing?" Dad replied.

"You guessed right."

"Well I just came to check, how bout Sumo? and the house?" There he is again.

"Everything's fine dad! You don't have to worry too much!" I replied.

"Ok, I trust you and Connor, but if anything happens..."

"Nothing will happen dad, worrying too much will give you even more wrinkles!"

"Ok then, looks like I gotta go."

"Ok, bye dad!" then he hung up.

"What did lieutenant say?" Connor asked, Sumo was lying down on his lap and Connor was stroking his fur.

"He just wanted to ask how are we." I replied.

"I swear (y/n), if lieutenant finds out about this."

"He won't!!"

--

next update: in 3 hours cuz i gotta edit