Chapter 15: I love you

WARNING: Sexual content, please ensure that if you are uncomfortable with this, please skip through it. Thank you.

Hermione and Ginny entered the silent Gryffindor common room, revealing the two boys who sat on the couch in despise.

"Hey." Ginny let out, staring at her boyfriend. The pair shot her a glare, Harry's being more emotional.

"Hey? Is that all you can say for yourself?" Ron spat, staring at Hermione and Ginny with hatred.

"Ronald, I'd like to explain." Hermione began, she took a step toward the boys.

"Hermione, after everything he's done? After being an accomplice of several murders... For, for attempting to kill Dumbledore. You take him in with open arms... Ridiculous." Harry said with nothing but pure sadness. Hermione's eyes began to puddle with tears.

"It never meant to happen." Hermione began. Ron shot her a glare. If looks could kill, boy, would Hermione be dead.

"Never meant to happen, huh? He somehow, magically appeared all over you. I bet it was apparation." Ron spat, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "For all we know, she might be one of them, now." He added, muttering it toward Harry.

"Are you seriously that dim-witted, Ron?" Ginny yelled at her brother. "Draco, for your information, is and forever will be, a much better boyfriend than you were... Why, you're not so innocent, now are you Ron? Go on and tell her." Hermione, Harry and Ron's eyes turned wide-eyed.

"Tell me what, Ronald?" Hermione asked, crossing her arms.

"He had been cheating on you ever since the day we step foot on that train! Do you now know why I haven't been so concerned about you and Draco? Because I knew what he was doing! I knew that he had been snogging Lavender freaking Brown ever since that day!" Ginny began, Hermione's eyes grew wider – tears began to fall.

"How could you, Gin. Spending time with that bloody Slytherin has turned you into one! Look at you, Ginerva! I can't even recognise you." Ginny walked toward her brother, slapping him with full hatred.

"Don't you dare say that!" Ginny spat, walking out of the common room. Ron took one last look at Hermione and walked into the boy's dormitories. Hermione looked at the sight of her best friend, bewildered at what happened. She took a seat beside him, both staring at the fire.

"After all we've been through, 'Mione. I thought, I just thought – maybe, she would never do that. That it was all a lie. But now, seeing at how emotional she got when Ron mentioned him. Now, that hurt." Harry said, he looked toward his best friend. The girl who was simply crying, silently. He embraced her into a hug.

"I don't blame you for falling for someone else, Hermione. But, Draco Malfoy out of all people?" Hermione pulled away from Harry's embrace, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"He's changed, Harry. He truly has. And believe me when I say it." Hermione said, sincerity ran through her voice. He nodded.

"And, Zabini? Has he?" Harry asked her with a frown. She looked down at her fingers and back at Harry.

"He has. Really." Harry nodded. "Just tell Gin that I don't want to talk to her, anymore. That it's over." Hermione's eyes grew.

"But, Harry." She began.

"I need time. And so does Ron." Hermione nodded and stood up.

She walked out of the common room, in tears.

--

Draco sat down in the heads-common room, thinking of what may happen. He was holding a note, reading it intently. He began thinking; Will Ron force Hermione not to talk to him anymore? His thoughts were interrupted by a slam at the door. He turned abruptly.