Mr and Mrs Vincenzo and Mia Rossi

"Hey, Vince?" He turned with a smile on his face. "Yeah, amore mia?" {my love}.

"Come here, miele." {honey} I flirtatiously said with a wink and he came over and leaned over me.

I kissed him and he kissed me back, squeezing my butt gently.

"I love your smile," I genuinely told him with a smile as I placed my hands on his  hard chest.

"I love your boobs," he replied with a smile and I laughed, shaking my head. He pecked my cleavage then my lips and gazed into my eyes as I gazed into his beautiful hazel ones.

"I love your eyes."

"And I love your butt, seriously though, is it real? Because there is no freaking way - not in a bad way or anything I just mean it's really-"

"Oh, shut up," I laughed, pecking his lips. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too. .and your sexy ass," he smirked, slapping my butt and it jiggled.

"Oh, Vincenzo!"

"What? It's magnificent!"

"Thanks. .maybe I will give you that blow you've always wanted."

His eyes widened and lit up. "Seriously?" He asked, hope in his eyes and voice. I laughed, pecking his lips. "We'll see."

"Really?" I nodded, gazing at him intently. "I said, 'we'll see.'." He rolled his eyes, "please, that's the code for 'yes'." I chuckled, slowly moving my fingers through his soft hair. I noticed that his eyes moved to my cleavage often and I raised an eyebrow at him.

He laughed and I loved the lovely sound of it. He kissed my cleavage before saying, "I'm horny."

I blushed, smiling. "What are you going to do about that?" I asked seductively, my eyes never leaving his. His eyes darkened and he licked his lips slowly, gazing into my eyes. "Eat a snicker bar and hope my wood goes away."

I stared at him before bursting out laughing for a long moment then shaking my head at him as he smiled, smirking a little. "I'm joking. .but I am a little hungry."

"Hungry for me?" I asked, flirtatiously gazing at him as I pressed body against him. He licked his lips again before taking off his lip ring and tossing it on the table.

"Damn right."

He kissed me and I rubbed his crotch letting him grow more and more hard before I pulled away from our kiss and rolled away, standing up and laughing.

I laughed, going for the door but he grabbed me and I squealed happily as he threw me onto the bed, tickling me as I giggled, ecstatic.

"Okay! Okay! Stop!" I laughed as he obeyed and stopped as we both laughed. I grinned at him, pulling him a little so our faces were close again.

"Hey, Angel?" He whispered before pecking my lips then gazing into my eyes. I nodded, smiling softly. "Yeah, Trouble?" He chuckled softly at the nickname I finally came up for him recently.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~

And then they made love while Vincenzo wondered how it was possible that his wife's butt was so fantastic and satisfied his every need so well . . .

The blowjob?

Yes, eventually she did do it to him and he loved it. .

As for the Subway sandwich? The one Vincenzo gave Mia was far better than the original. .

And then they lived happily ever after - not a happy ending, but a happy beginning and a fresh new start as a family. . .of course, while Vincenzo still wondered how Mia, his beautiful wife, that he had finally married after years of waiting, had such an amazing butt. . .

||Not the end . . but the||beginning. .           

~~~~

Thank you
-Twix