33 | real life

xxxiii

xxxiii. so close, but so far away

Nancy sat on her new grey sofa, in her new empty apartment. She had recently moved to L.A., and her belongings could not fill the now bigger space. She picked up her phone when she saw Izzy's caller ID light up her screen.

"Hey" Nancy exclaimed as she answered the call.

"How's LA? And the apartment?" Izzy asked.

"It's great. LA is so beautiful and this apartment is so much better than the one back in New York" Nancy said.

"I wanna see" Izzy said.

"It's literally empty, I have a sofa and some boxes" Nancy laughed.

"But you should come over" Nancy continued.

"I'll see. You know you're in LA right now?" Izzy said.

"Yes, is this going where I think it is?" Nancy asked.

"Sebastian misses you, just visit him" Izzy yelled.

"Did he tell you that?" Nancy asked, standing up from the sofa.

"No, but Chris told me he does" Izzy replied.

"You and Chris talk a lot now?" Nancy asked, intrigued.

"Don't change the subject" Izzy replied.

"Sebastian seems happy. I'm happy. Can't we leave it at that?" Nancy asked.

"No, we can't. You've been friends for years, I can not handle you guys being so stubborn" Izzy exclaimed.

"Look, I'm going to get coffee with Anthony in a bit. So I'll talk to you later" Nancy said.

"Ugh, fine. Goodbye Nancy" Izzy said, before ending the call.

Nancy threw her phone on the sofa, and started opening her boxes.

| |

Meanwhile Sebastian, Chris and Anthony were waiting for Lola.

"Hey, babe" Lola said, walking over to Sebastian and kissing him.

"Hey" Sebastian smiled.

"Hey guys" Lola said, to Chris and Anthony.

"What took you so long?" Chris asked.

"Traffic, but I brought snacks to make up for it" Lola said, passing the bag to Chris and Anthony.

"More jellybeans, you're the best" Chris grinned, opening the bag.

"You're gonna rot your teeth" Anthony said, making Lola and Sebastian laugh.

"I can only stay for one film, so what do you guys want to watch?" Anthony asked.

"I'm picking, cause last time you guys forced me to watch Ariel" Lola replied, grabbing the remote.

"It's a good film though" Sebastian said.

"Yeah for a child" Lola laughed, scrolling through the films on the television.

Lola clicked on a comedy film and as it began to play, she leant her head on Sebastian's chest. Sebastian slowly intertwined his fingers with hers, and watched the film. Even if other things were on his mind.

A/N; Haven't posted in a few days so here's an update

A/N; Haven't posted in a few days so here's an update. Opinions on Lola?