17

"Finally done" Lynn said falling backwards on to the floor.

"I thought you were going to help me Linka?" He asked tuning his head to his sister who was sitting cross legged on the washing machine playing games on her phone.

"I did help, I helped supervise you so you don't go off on your dirt bike again which was extremely exhausting I think I broke a sweat on that last load" She said fanning herself still focusing on her phone.

"Who's thirsty for some lemonade dudes" Luke said walking down the attic stairs, Lynn jumped up and ran to his brother excitedly.

"Ah thanks man you're the best brother" Lynn said reaching for the lemonade.

"I know but this isn't for you, it's for Linka here ya go sis" he said handing her the cold glass of lemonade which she gladly took.

"Thanks Luke you really are the best big brother" she said sipping the refreshing liquid happily.

"Are you kidding me?!?" Lynn groaned causing Luke And Linka to look at him.

"You can make her a lemonade but not me how is that fair She didn't do anything" he said stomping his foot in annoyance, Luke hit him upside his head and shook his own.

"You dragged her out of school to help wash your dirty laundry and you except a lemonade nowayy brah" Luke said shaking his head, Lynn slumped his shoulders and sighed.

"You're right" He said defeated.
"I know I am, Linka you can go Clare's upstairs waiting for you" Luke said gesturing upstairs, Linka nodded and hopped off the washing machine and kissing both her brothers on the cheek.

"I'm going to find something to wear tonight" Linka said slowly sipping her lemonade as she walked up the stairs.

"Make sure it's appropriate" Luke and Lynn yelled up to her, she groaned loudly and slammed the door behind her causing her brothers to laugh.

"Hey Luke you mind hooking me up with one of those lemonades?" Lynn asked giving him a sly smile.

"Sure brah just as soon as you fold your clothes" Luke laughed when his brother deflated in annoyance and began folding his clothes grumbling and cursing his laughing brother.

Meanwhile upstairs Linka and Clare were combing through multiple outfits for Linka to wear to Lanes show.

"I told you Clare there's nothing for me to-"

"Got it, this white ruffle knit tube top, one of Ronaldo's button ups you took from him the orange one clearly and these white denim jeans ripped at the knee, these white and orange adidas you won freshman year at the orientation raffle, this orange head band I bought you for your birthday and this white cuff bracelet Loni got you after he saved you from a wardrobe malfunction" Clare said throwing the outfit on Linkas bed smirking.

Linka looked at Clare in amazement.
"You've been spending a lot of time watching those fashion shows with Loni haven't you?" Linka asked as she began putting the outfit on.

"Yup that and Javens mom and my moms keep dressing me up for dates with him, they're even making my prom dress" Clare said plopping down onto Linkas bed and letting out a relaxed sigh.

"There's gonna be a prom after last year?" Linka asked laughing and laying on her bed with Clare.

"Apparently the principal said now that his most troublesome Louds are gone he won't have to call in the swat team year also his wife isn't leaving him" Both Clare and Linka laughed at the memory.

Linka pov

Haha ok so not only are my brothers known for their loudest parties there 'unseemly good looks' as they like to call it and the ability to bug the juice out of their sister.

But my oldest brothers can always turn a crappy event into a memorable one and that's exactly what my brothers did to prom.

Loki ended up bringing the police department and all the units to his prom two years in a row to this day I still don't know the reason.

Loni managed to bring the Fire department in the middle of prom because someone said his date was fire on the dance floor.

And Luke managed to bring the FBI, the SWAT team and foreign affairs to his proms and I witnessed it too Luke and Sam took me as their Date because Ronaldo and I got into a fight and wanted to make me feel better it was so fun.

I still have the shades I snagged off one of the FBI agents.

End pov.

Linka took out a pair of shades and put them on her face smirking.

"So what are we gonna wear for the party?" Linka asked still laughing.