Chapter 15

Yoongi's POV

I'm furious, my body fills itself up with wrath as I stomp my way towards Namjoon's office. 'I made him sad, I made him angry. I don't want him to hate me, I can't cope with the thought of him hating me.'

I don't even bother to knock when I reach the door, throwing it wide open with enragement. "Yoongi? What the heck?!" Namjoon grumbles, watching me march inside and towards his desk. 'If he never forgives me, I can't live on.'

"You can't sell the kid!" I slam my hands onto his desk with such force, my breathing heavy and all over the place.

"And why not?" Namjoon seems irritated, his face clearly not interested in this conversation. I smirk, knowing fine well how to get the kid out of this. "Because a certain black haired boy decided to brand his name on him and another stole something precious that you said not to take."

I knew all too well that all hell was about to break loose once I told him that. Namjoon sat there quietly for a few seconds, his eyes covered with his signature shades but I could tell he was seething.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"WHAT!?!?!?" He roars, getting up from his chair which falls over with a thud before he galumphs off towards the basement door. I follow behind, worried that he might hurt the kid.

He yanks the basement door open with force, causing a loud banging sound to echo throughout the room as it smashes against the wall. He slips down the stairs in steps of twos, making his way towards the large cages. I walk slowly, my feet getting closer while I spot a small body huddled over.

'Kid.'

"You!" Namjoon hisses, opening the poor kid's cage before stomping over to him. The boy sits upright, tears sprawling off his face. "M-me?" He whispers.

Namjoon ignores him, pulling his arm up to inspect it. Since we had a fight and the kid decided to take his bandage off earlier, his wound was still left out in the open. Easy enough for Namjoon to see the deep marks. "Shit." He cusses, gawking at the boy's arm.

"That fucking idiot!!!" Namjoon growls before dropping the kid's wrist. I watch him rake a hand through his hair roughly, "what the fuck am I gonna do with you now?!?"

I watch Namjoon leave soon after, beyond pissed by the situation as he grumbles profanities under his breath. I look back at the small kid, wanting to go over and comfort him.

"W-why..." He mumbles, trying what best he could to get to his feet. "Why would you tell him!!!" The kid shouts, his hands bawling into small fists while his shoulders shake with anger.

"You should've just left it! You shouldn't have told him!! I would've been sold away from you!!!!" He was now screaming, his hands furiously gripping onto his hair.

"Kid I-" He cuts me off, "-NO! I don't want to hear it!!! I don't want to believe that you're a good person!!! None of you are...just leave me alone." His voice barely above audible at the end of his rant.