CHAPTER 65

Time Waits for No One

"Hyung?", Chief Song rang his brother in law, "Where are you right now?"

"Work. Wae?", Lee Hyun replied.

"Hyung...we need to meet up", chief said quietly, "It's about a drug that you guys developed at the defense science organization."

"Here at the DSO?", Lee Hyun asked puzzled.

"Hyung I can't talk about this over the phone, can I meet you?", Chief Song asked.

"Arasso come by to ours after work", Lee Hyun replied.

"Thank you hyung...and hyung...don't tell anyone at work about this ok."

"...ok", Lee Hyun asked slightly worried now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We need to think of something to make them believe we can trust Chief", Suji sighed.

Kyungmin leaned on the table and sighed heavily, "They don't look like they're going to budge."

"We can't do it without them though", Hyerin said, "They need to accept this whether they like it or not."

Kyungmin suddenly stood up when she saw RM.

RM walked into the kitchen in a daze not noticing the girls talking about how to get the boys to accept working with the boys.

Feeling guilty about getting angry at him earlier, Kyungmin bit her lip and looked warily at him, "...oppa" she called out slowly.

RM looked up realizing the girls were there. He nodded slightly before getting himself a glass of water. He was to deep in thought about Soo Ah. How was he going to change her mind about leaving. He had only 24 hours to do so but he didn't know how.

Suji nudged Kyungmin and whispered, "...go talk to him."

Kyungmin pouted nervously and walked to him.

"....oppa?"

"Huh?", RM turned to face her tiredly.

"...I'm sorry about earlier", Kyungmin said only looking into his eyes for a split second.

RM furrowed his brows when suddenly a thought came into his mind if there was any chance of this working he might need help from Kyungmin.

"If you're sorry", RM started, "Do something for me."

Kyungmin looked at him confused, "What is it?"

RM paused slightly before looking at the other two, "....Soo Ah wants to leave the country."

"What?!", Suji and Hyerin stood up in shock.

"She wants to go to her parents", RM explained.

"In America?!"

"What..but how can she?", Kyungmin stuttered.

"She asked me for help", RM said.

"Oppa! You can't be serious?!"

"I'll go talk some sense into her!", Hyerin was about to walk out.

"No", RM stopped her.

"What do you mean no?", Suji stepped forward, "Do you want her to leave?"

"Of course not!", RM retorted, "But do you think I can force that girl to do anything?!"

"What...are we going to do then?", Kyungmin panicked.