➳ 021.

"we're one of the most dysfunctional families on this earth."
k e n z i e .
[ zoey in mm ]

i haven't heard from the boys, kierra, and amanda in three days. today was the day that i was being released from the hospital.

i slowly got out of the bed, and went to the bathroom to change out of my hospital gown, and into an outfit kim had brought me.

i changed into it, and walked out of the bathroom.

"mane, it looks like we stayin' here." kim said, making me look at her confused.

"what you mean?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows.

i swear to god if someone fuckin' died again...

"nahmir baby mama in labor." she said, making me sigh in relief.

"fuck, what room?" i asked.

"439." she said. "they told me to come get you, so let's go."

"alright." i said, grabbing my bag. we walked to the hospital room. there were nurses standing outside her door.

"uhh, who are y'all?" one of the nurses asked rudely.

"we're nicholas simmons' first cousins." kim said, and rolled her eyes.

"okay, just let me confirm that you're not some crazed fan." she said, walking into the room.

"i should beat the fuck outta—

"mane, kenzie calm down." kim said. the lady walked out.

"come in." she said, and rolled her eyes. i walked in and so did kim.

nahmir's baby mama, zoey, was laying on the bed sweating and screaming. nahmir stood next to her, but had no idea what the fuck was happening.

cordae, glizzy, jay, kade, amanda, manny, kamari, kierra and al, were all sitting on the chair's looking tired as hell. nasir was sitting on glizzy's lap asleep, and jaylen was sleeping on amanda.

"lord— kenzie, come help her out my nigga!" nahmir yelled.

"nigg— move." i said, pushing him out of the way.

"how long has she been in labor?" i asked curiously.

"seventy... two... hours." zoey panted.

my nigga, what the fuck.

"just keep pushing." i said, and grabbed her hand. keep in mind i have not seen this girl once.

"nahmir... you could of... easily... said that." she panted, and squeezed my hand.

she was really about to shatter the bones in my hand, but honestly i didn't mind cause she was about to give birth to my second niece or nephew.

she screamed loudly, and pushed even harder. she was determined to get the baby out of her.

"how the fuck haven't these two woken up yet?" glizzy asked, and patted nasir's head softly.