91

[ for all you who thought it was top kook... SIKE (:  welcome to the domtae party ]

"Just fuck me already Jeon."

Jeongguk's ears are ringing. Taehyung's unusual words and his lips still dangerously close to his sensitive skin aren't doing his self control any good. Jeongguk pulls himself away from Taehyung ever so carefully as he meets the boy's gaze once more. Taehyung looks so damn gorgeous with parted, swollen lips and his glowing skin ready to be marked. But Jeongguk knows he's still holding back.

"I can't," Jeongguk murmurs, his hands sliding down the curve of Taehyung's hips to his ass. "You said we needed to talk, not have sex."

"Well does it look like I want to fucking talk?" Taehyung asks, pressing another kiss on Jeongguk's lips. He's unresponsive this time as he watches in wonder as Taehyung's frustration begings to rise. The older then pulls away, a look of annoyance on his features.

"Can we talk later then? Look, I just want to fuck. We can settle our shit later," He rolls his eyes, his hands now settling on Jeongguk's cheeks. His fingers are cool against his warm skin, obviously the gesture trying to make Jeongguk lose focus.

"Are you sure?" Jeongguk frowns a little, slightly hurt that Taehyung's acting so weird. The other bobs his head before leaning in for another kiss, and this time, Jeongguk returns it right back.

The kiss is less sweeter than the other one — it's drive primarily lust and just lust. Taehyung's teeth had grazed his bottom lip, tongue entering Jeongguk's mouth and kissing him as if he wants every single piece of him. Jeongguk's hold on Taehyung is desperate once the other removes their lips before attacking his neck with dozens of pleasant kisses and hickies.

Taehyung's fingers are skilled as they work their way down his body, finding the hem of his shirt and tugging up. Jeongguk connects their lips in another wet, heated kiss as he tosses his sweater onto the ground beneath them. Taehyung groans a little in his mouth, his arms settling around Jeongguk's broad shoulders. Jeongguk smiles as he squeezes Taehyung's thighs, the boy instantly jumping up and wrapping his legs around his waist.

"Bedroom," Taehyung says in between kisses as Jeongguk gladly brings them in. He hasn't seen Taehyung's room before, but now isn't quite the time to explore the model's collection of expensive shit.

He tosses Taehyung on the bed, but Taehyung slides under from him and flips. Jeongguk's a little shocked as Taehyung's fingers weave into his hair, pulling him closer until their lips were nearly close to connecting. Taehyung's eyes flicker from his lips to his eyes, his tongue gliding lustfully across his bottom lip.

"Wait are you waiting for?" Jeongguk says softly, watching as Taehyung stood back, his long hands on the button of his shirt. He watches as Taehyung bites his lips, fingers painfully slow as they rid the buttons off. Once all of the buttons are gone, Jeongguk feels the growing boner in his crotch, and mindlessly, he reaches out to Taehyung.

He pushes off his shirt, watching the material fall to ground as he starts planting kisses on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung lets out a low,  deep moan when Jeongguk's lips bite at his skin, planting angry red marks on his beautiful honey golden chest. Taehyung pushes Jeongguk back on the bed, their lips connecting again in another messy, intense kiss. The other's fingers are yanking at Jeongguk's waistline, the younger instantly pulling them off until he's just in his boxers.

"It's not fair," Jeongguk whines into Taehyung's mouth as he tugs onto the other's bottoms. Taehyung smirks a little as he drops his own silk bottoms.

He's so damn beautiful, Jeongguk is mesmerized. Taehyung crawls on top of Jeongguk until his ass is sitting on his lap, the other swaying his hips as he deepens their kiss. Jeongguk's quickly spiraling out of control when Taehyung bucks his hips. He's hard already and Taehyung isn't helping. Taehyung's fingers are tugging at the hair on his scalp, the two of them both moaning into the kiss.

It's wonderful, hot, and lustful.

It's not long before they're both naked, and Jeongguk's on all fours as Taehyung kneels behind him with a bottle of lube in his hands.

"Tell me when you're ready," Taehyung murmurs as his free hands settles on the smooth skin of Jeongguk's ass. He squeezes it before giving it a slap, Jeongguk accidentally letting out such a lewd moan he's sure Taehyung's all smiles behind him.

"Go, now," Jeongguk says through clenched teeth as he hears Taehyung's throaty chuckle. Taehyung squirts a generous amount of lube onto his fingers before inserting them into Jeongguk's tight hole.

Jeongguk's a moaning mess as Taehyung's fingers work inside him. It doesn't take long for the digits to increase, going from one to four, and poor Jeongguk's dick is quivering from the pleasure. Taehyung slides his fingers out of Jeongguk, a pleasant grin on his face as he positions himself on him.

"N-Not yet baby boy," Taehyung slurs, vowels laced with lust. Jeongguk's practically begging and whimpering for Taehyung inside of him, and the other complies. He thrusts hard into Jeongguk, making the other yelp in ecstasy.

Taehyung's thrusts are nowhere near gentle, his hips bucking wildly as Jeongguk's moans echoed off the walls. The room is loud with Jeongguk's breathy moans and the slap of skin against skin. Taehyung leans forward so his mouth is near Jeongguk's ear. He presses a sweet kiss beneath his lobe, "You're doing good." Jeongguk only replies with a mewl as Taehyung slams his hips into him again.

"A-Ahhh T-Tae," Jeongguk moans, pleasure making his eyelids flutter shut. Taehyung pulls away as he thrusts one last time, the two of them hitting their orgasms together.

Taehyung pulls out of Jeongguk, the two of them side by side on Taehyung's bed. It's almost silent except for their heavy breathing. Jeongguk glances over at Taehyung, who's eyelids are shut. He still looks beautiful as ever with his hair plastered to his forehead, cheeks flushed red, and lips so swollen Jeongguk just wants to kiss them again. It takes a second for Jeongguk to realize his fingers have snaked their way into Taehyung's, a gesture the most intimate to him of all. Surprisingly, Taehyung squeezes his hand first.

"I'm not sure about Joohyun," Taehyung says first. Jeongguk's grip on the other's hand tightens, assuring him to continue. "She's just a crush, but Jeongguk I'm so fucking scared to mess up with you again."

"Tae, it took a lot of you to do this with me," Jeongguk murmurs, his thumb stroking Taehyung's delicate skin. "I don't care if you make mistakes because we're human, and we just gotta accept them and move on."

"I know," He replies quietly, "but Jeongguk, what I did isn't forgivable."

"No, what I did isn't forgivable. I left you when you needed me. This time around, I'll make sure you'll feel so fucking important and beautiful," He turns on his side so he's facing Taehyung. The other does the same, his lips are pulled into a trembling smile. Quickly, Jeongguk removes their hands, instead wrapping his arms around Taehyung.

"I love you Jeongguk," Taehyung says in between tears as Jeonguk squeezes him closer to his chest. His free hand strokes Taehyung's tangled locks, his lips pressed to his forehead.

"I love you too Tae," Jeongguk murmurs into his skin. "We'll go through shit together this time around okay?" Taehyung nods in his arms, and for the rest of the night, they stay in eachother's arms.

[ hah shitty smut. i swear i'll get better lmfao i hope ya'll enjoyed ]