18+ Greedy pt.1 : Taehyung 🌹

"ugh!" You groan in frustration as his hands keep snaking dangerously towards the lacy garment you were doning for the night..

His feet squirm over the passenger seat in which you were seated on so as to tower your now feverish frame
"Taehyung.." you moan as his long fingers dances along the edge of your dress

You had decided to meet your boyfriend like you always do "sneakily" away from that demon your parents had bribed you for..

He doesn't utter a word as he looks at you in aggression, pulling your cotton dress up and hanging it across your bossom, "I hate you.." he mutters

"I am sorry.." you cry, as he pushes your seat a little backwards, hovering above you, scanning you like a predator. A kind of an expression which you never found in the past 7 years of knowing him..

"Screw you y/n!" He cusses as he pulls down your underwear, parting your lower lips as much as he could, earning a low grunt from your mouth..

You lift your dress further up along with the maroon push up bra that was covering your bossom.
Your eyes squint as he nubs his fingers in circles around your core, dugging his nails on top of it as frustration gulps the lad down,

"Taehyung!" You chirp as a sharp pain is felt soon after he inserts his digits inside you without any sign of warning

Your breath hitches at first but the way he does you, pushing and pulling at the right time, right depth makes you get engulfed in a world which knows nothing but pleasure, quite contrary to how your life with that b*astard of a husband you were forcefully engaged with seems like..

Your hands automatically guide their way on top of your boobs as they start cupping them out of the unconditionally warming pleasure that your lover was providing you with

He grunts and growls as he hits your spots, looking at your expressions of both happiness and sadness in the process of doing so.

"Darn you y/n!" He cusses as he pulls out his fingers and brings them towards your breasts, transferring the liquid on them which had stuck his fingers earlier due to him fingering you..

He pulls your nipples and twists them for a while, you arch your back on the cat seat as a response, your eyes scanning outside timely, just to ensure no one was around.. and obviously who would be interested to have a little walk around in the woods at night?

"Taehyung.." you moan, trying to push him through the weakness which was now consuming you..

"All I want to hear is nothing but just one answer y/n.." he now pulls himself back in order to face you properly, his hands sliding your dress down back into its position.

"Taeh-" you try to protest

"I've had enough of your dumb excuses y/n.. just tell me when are you marrying me?"

"Taehyung it's not as easy as that!"

He sighs and looks outside, a disgusted expression plastered on his face
"Seriously? So getting beaten up by that b*stard you so claim to be your husband is fine!?" He exclaims, not believing you

"Taehyung.. you know how complicated this is. I can't divorce him just like that! You know how risky that would be.." you gulp, "his family has done so much for my parents! They rented us loan when we needed it the most! a-and my father had no choice but to readily accept the marriage the day his parents landed their eyes on me.. little did my parents knew that what a rotting personality this creep possess.."

He rubs his temples and decides to climb back to the drivers seat, "you are fvcking pregnant!" He fists the steering wheel out of irritation

"With my child.." he whispers, almost inaudible, his eyes glistening as he starts imagining a world where his own baby might have to call your husband it's appa!

His heart clenches at the mere thought of it as and he looks away to the other side, a tear escaping his eye

You gulp the knot forming in your throat and as a natural response put your hand over his shoulders, "taetae.." you pout, "I swear there's going to be a time when I'll live with you.. become your wife.. raise this child.. our baby, with you! Just have patienc-"

"How much more do I have to wait y/n!?! How much more!!?" He yells, "do you realize what I have to go through realizing that you sleep with some other man, I don't know do all those things that I can't even bare imagine  him to do to you!" He shouts

"I have no choice!" You yell back, tears on tears spilling away

"He fvcking abuses you!!" He holds your shoulders and shakes you to bring you back into reality, for you to realize that it's high time you leave the prick away

"Taehyung stop.." you sob, "you are hurting me more through your words than he does through his actions.."

"I swear if he dare touches you in this condition.. I'm. Not. Leaving. Him. Alive"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days passed by and the nausea you've been having as a tell tale of the morning sickness caused in early pregnancy was consuming you..

You clean your hands as you walk out of the bathroom and your eyes land on your bed, the as*hole seated right in the middle like some king as he strokes his hair, glaring you like the devil he is..

"Mr. Choi saw you the other night when I was out on my business trip.." he smirks, "what's cooking behind my back, you slut?" He grits his teeth as he barks

Your face goes pale as you were almost caught red handed.. you are a dead peace of meat if in any case he knows about you meeting taehyung every now and then behind his back!

"What's wrong with you now?" He asks, a smirk protruding his lips

You glance down the floor, your legs shaking a little.. there was no way out but to tell him because soon your bump will be evident and you have no idea what this man, your so called husband could do to you if he finds it otherwise..

"I uh.." you walk towards the bed and sit at the edge opposing him, "I wanted to give you a news.." you pause for a while as your eyes dart around the room, trying to find a way out to escape him..

"I found out I am pregnant.." you gulp, not even daring to look at his expressions, "th-thats why I went.. to- to the doctors.." you lie

"Oh.." he mouths, gesturing you to come closer to him

You obey him and shift yourself near the freak,
"Lay next to me, pet.. I should fondle you tonight for giving me this news.." he chuckles as his fingers snakes over your cheeks, the other one holding your shoulders as you sleep on top of his chest reluctantly..

A*shole. You curse under your breath, removing his arms around you as soon as you hear the light snores coming from his ugly mouth..

You switch the table lamp off, turning yourself to the other side, adoring the sight of the moonlight drawing itself through the curtains.. your hands naturally slide over your not so protruding bump and a smile presses on your lips as you whisper, "appa will fix everything for us baby.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹